nice... but too much money, cheaper suggestions?

Jessica

OK, so I took a look at the link last night and it began a 3 hour tour of overstock, nordies, and neiman marcus.
I would suggest Gap and if you have an outlet near you that may be a great resource.

martygreene

heh, jessica, I've been doing the same thing.

I've checked GAP online, and nothing they have has that neckline... is the stock in stores much differant from online? I don't have any outlet stores near me, just normal retail shoppes.

Jessica

No, the online store is the most comprehensive collection of current GAP items. There are only a handful of GAP stores that carry all of the online items, I think that they call them GAP-Premium stores???
Hmmmm, banana republic? I dunno know....

martygreene

I don't know either.

I'd try and convince a relative to get it for me as an early birthday gift (my birthday isn't far off either), but I highly doubt it'll happen.

poo.

martygreene

well darn. I thought I could save up for this, thinking "I can save up fifty some dollars" hah! they've jacked it up to almost seventy now!

beautifulxdisaster

wow, I love the neckline!! I am sorry i can not find any similar styles for cheaper. Maybe it will become popular and Forever 21 may carry it??? It is very lovely, though.

Neophyte

That shirt is super pretty! I'd totally pay for that... Mexx has some nice shirts similar to that. But, it would be around the same price.

showdoll

The cheapest way to get that shirt is to sew it; I made a similar one two weeks ago, 'cept mine is red
smiles.gif

martygreene

I ended up buying it. It is sometimes cheaper to sew your own, and I do make a lot of things myself being a costume designer and all, but the fabric and workmanship on this made it worth it- not to mention that I called overstock and complained that they'd raised the price on it, and so they gave me the origional price that I'd seen!

Latest posts