Nick and Jessica

Eye<3Colour

im really upset by this. I cant believe they let this marriage become to this. it just breaks my heart for two people that seemed so ment to be w/each other are now done.
ssad.gif

LOS ANGELES - After months of rumors, denials and salacious magazine covers, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are officially calling it quits.

The couple jointly announced their separation Wednesday, their publicists Meredith O’Sullivan and Rob Shooter confirmed.

“After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways,” Simpson and Lachey said in an official statement.

“This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other. We hope that you respect our privacy during this difficult time.”

The couple wed in October 2002 and went on to star in their own reality show, “Newlyweds,” on MTV. The show made them A-list celebrities.

Following Simpson’s role in 2005’s “The Dukes of Hazzard,” tabloid magazines began reporting trouble in the marriage.

Us Weekly first reported the couple’s split in its Oct. 17 issue.

source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10187469/

vloky

Blah. I'm glad nick finally got the balls to divorce her. Hearing her shrill voice bitch at him constantly on newlyweds drove me nuts! "niiiiiick!" gah. Their marriage was a complete publicity gaining endevour anyways.

niecypiecy

Yeah it's pretty crappy after soooo many months of denying they were having problems and that they were sooooooo in love.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vloky
Blah. I'm glad nick finally got the balls to divorce her. Hearing her shrill voice bitch at him constantly on newlyweds drove me nuts! "niiiiiick!" gah. Their marriage was a complete publicity gaining endevour anyways.

i feel the same way. she is annoying and he can do much better.

stacey

they still had to have theirprivacy - or they probably wanted to work it out before publicly annoucing it.

user2

I heard that Nick was more interested in the football guys than in Jessica!
greengrin.gif

But who drives her now to Louis Vuitton?

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
i feel the same way. she is annoying and he can do much better.

I totally agree. ANNOYING

lah_knee

i think the whole thing was more of a publicity thing than anything else... i mean come on... a newly wed show? what a joke. i hate stuff like that.

lianna

I totally agree with you. Both of them have been total publicity whores right from the start. They've done so many things just to get media attention. All that breaking up and getting back together. As a couple, they really annoy me.

joytheobscure

Being the Newlyweds addict that I am.... I think its sad... it also seemed that Jessica and Nick on the show barely went anywhere without her Mom or Dad along too. OK well I've loved 98 degrees since 99- and have always really liked Nick Lachey. I think it will affect her career - I mean she's built on being the virgin newlywed...

Cruella

I never bought that "true love" bullshit they went on and on about. I think Nick just wanted to tap that ass and they only way he could was if he married the bimbo.

If they were really concerned about their privacy then they shouldn't have broadcast the most intimate details about their marriage on that asinine show, "Newlyweds."

Grace

i was a big newleywed fan but i hate how everyone in the public eye seems to be getting divorced. marriage isn't taken seriously anymore and when people realize that a marraige takes actual work they split.

sharronmarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
Being the Newlyweds addict that I am.... I think its sad... it also seemed that Jessica and Nick on the show barely went anywhere without her Mom or Dad along too. OK well I've loved 98 degrees since 99- and have always really liked Nick Lachey. I think it will affect her career - I mean she's built on being the virgin newlywed...

ITA, when I found I was heartbroken, its so sad that they couldnt work through whatever problems that they had, hopefully they will be able to remain civil throughout the separation, remembering that it was their union that made them (jessica) what they are today!!!!!!

kiwicleopatra

"We hope that you respect our privacy during this difficult time.”
......Why not just create another show called "Newly Divorced?". At least then you'll get money from it.

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicleopatra
......Why not just create another show called "Newly Divorced?". At least then you'll get money from it.

-dies of laughter

i cant stand jessica or ashley ugh they annoy me so much

poor nick i felt bad for him more than anything

she can go shove a football down her throat and do us all a favor and shove one in her sisters too

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwicleopatra

th_worship.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

MACmermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiann_2003
jessica's pedophile dad freaks me out.

ha me too!!! any father who is as proud of his daughter's boobs as he seems to be of Jessica's is automatically creepy in my book.

i wonder if Jessica will write a "Dream Divorce" book now - b/c didn't she write a book about planning your "dream wedding"?
smiles.gif

ugh, i just want Jessica and her no-talent sister to go away and leave us alone!

Latest posts