Night time moisturizer for oily/combination skin?

vivaXglamlove

My dermatologist told me to start using the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion about a year ago and I was happy with it. But recently, I've woken up and my face feels so oily and just gross. I tried to use my clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel at night, but my skin felt dry in the morning but It did keep my oils at bay.
What is a good moisturizer for oily/combination for night time that helps with dryness but doesn't make me feel oily in the morning.

I do wash my face in the morning, but the feeling of super oily skin in the morning is so gross.

AiriMagdalene

Steep Clean Mattifying Moisturizer by Bliss. It's a moisturizer for oily skin that helps it go matte without feeling neither dry or oily.

Hilde

I have combo-acne skin, and i use the cetaphil at night. It moisturizes well and is cheap. I have a huge 20 oz tub that i use to put in smaller jars for convenience and hygiene. :) I get oily in the morning using it, but it washes right off and my skin is great afterwards. I use clinique ddmg during the day. And using this combo doesn't make me dry or oily. Do you wash your face in the morning?

ETA: I use the cetaphil CREAM not the moisturizing LOTION. Have you tried the cream?

Another favorite, but in a higher price range is weleda's wild rose night moisturizer. It makes my skin feel and look awesome in the morning, and not as oily as ctaphil.

nellytilly

I like Cetaphil but I my skin gets the same way sometimes. I vary and go back and forth between Vanicream Cream or Vanicream Lite lotion. I've also tried CerAve Lotion with great success. Both inexpensive and widely available at your local drugstore.

Latest posts