Nine Inch Nails - 8/16/08 - Houston, TX...

concertina

...was the best concert I've ever been to. I had such a blast I couldn't get to sleep until 2 am or so; 4 hours after the concert ended!!

I took over 550 pictures and wanted to share a couple.

Our lovely founder, Janice, was at that concert as well. And though we didn't meet up, we were texting about our (shared) main man, Trent. He was looking *GOOD*.

2769359427_27807fb2b3.jpg

2770210456_611750fc1b.jpg

The visual effects were out of this world....
2770333362_8482d5b023.jpg

2770314756_8b55c45af0.jpg

sweetlord, just look at those arms!!
2769436439_367b686a15.jpg

And finally, my favorite, out of the 550+ I took....
2769539905_a7c64a7b15.jpg

If anyone else is as big a NIN dork as I am: Flickr: Please wait...

I will never again miss an opportunity to see him in concert. I don't care if I'm on my deathbed; I somehow get my ass to the venue.

Janice

OH MY GOD IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I'm here in Dallas right now at the hotel, it's raining outside so I'm not standing in line but Jessica is. She's determined to get on the rail tonight since she wasn't able to in Houston.

I had so much fun, I ended up in back behind the sound booth just listening and dancing my heart out. It felt so good to just release and let go and have FUN, can't wait to do it again tonight! I was tired and sore, but I didn't sleep until like 3AM because I was so wound up!

concertina

Girl, I SO WISH I was in Dallas with you right now!! Holy crap, he's probably just about to come onstage as I type!!

Thats so funny; I was in section 109, directly to the right and just barely behind the sound booth as you face the stage!! We were probably within 20 feet of each other
th_LMAO.gif
!!

Enjoy it tonight! Take pictures!!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
OH MY GOD IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I'm here in Dallas right now at the hotel, it's raining outside so I'm not standing in line but Jessica is. She's determined to get on the rail tonight since she wasn't able to in Houston.

I had so much fun, I ended up in back behind the sound booth just listening and dancing my heart out. It felt so good to just release and let go and have FUN, can't wait to do it again tonight! I was tired and sore, but I didn't sleep until like 3AM because I was so wound up!

yodagirl

OMG...I am so super jealous right now! I loooove NIN and your pictures are awesome! Thank you for sharing them
greengrin.gif

Janice

Dallas was good but not AS good a Houston IMO. He talked to Dallas a little more though, something about it looking easy to up there but it's really hard (something to that effect) my heart melted. <3

BTW - a show was added in SA on the 23rd of October. I can't make that one 'cause I'll be in NYC but I'm sure you'll tell us all how it was.
greengrin.gif

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Dallas was good but not AS good a Houston IMO. He talked to Dallas a little more though, something about it looking easy to up there but it's really hard (something to that effect) my heart melted. <3

BTW - a show was added in SA on the 23rd of October. I can't make that one 'cause I'll be in NYC but I'm sure you'll tell us all how it was.
greengrin.gif

Oh man *melts into a puddle*...I'm such a sucker for tortured geeks...

As for SA, abso-fuckin'-loutely!!! And what makes it better is that the hubby will be home on R&R in that time period and gets to go! AND! That concert date is ON HIS BIRTHDAY!!! He's so excited!!!

You *MUST* take pictures at Red Rocks....I must have pictures!!
girl_devil.gif

chameleonmary

I heart Trent. Seen NIN the last 3 times they were in Sydney and loved every second.

Interesting Trent fact: during a short doco on the making of the video for Closer, women started to paying a lot more attention when Trent appeared in the suspended/blindfolded scene.

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
Interesting Trent fact: during a short doco on the making of the video for Closer, women started to paying a lot more attention when Trent appeared in the suspended/blindfolded scene.

I'd believe that!! I know I sure did!
drools.gif

Lexxiii

Don't make me get the baseball bat out... Trent is mine! I'm a huge, huge, huge NIN fan...! Uber jealous!

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxiii
Don't make me get the baseball bat out... Trent is mine! I'm a huge, huge, huge NIN fan...! Uber jealous!

Guuuuurrlll, thems fightin' words!!!
girl_devil.gif

tong.gif

I can't imagine he gets up to Wisconsin too often.
ssad.gif
Looks like the closest to you will be the Grand Rapids, MI stop on November 15th. They just added that date recently so you might get your chance!!
smiles.gif

Lexxiii

Last time I remember him being in WI was a year or two ago at my local concert venue... of course I was 14 at the time and I couldn't go. *poutty cakes* I'll def. look into the Michigan show though. xD

nelyanaphonexia

omg. I was at the Dallas concert and just posted my pics in the chatter forum. Trent *WAS* looking good!!!!!!!! Totally hot. Great show. Great effects. Amazing Music. What more could a girlie who <3s Trent and NIN ask for?!?!

Latest posts