No MAC March

greatscott2000

I'm truly dissapointed in the past few and upcomming collections. I feel like the campagins and collections fall short of the color description and the color of the products look "blah". The colors do not suit my skintone and I become discouraged.
I don't know if anyone else feels the same way but until a color/season collection becomes original, I'm holding out on MAC.
Maybe its just me but does anyone else feel the same?

Chic 2k6

im with ya there! I didnt even bother with Icon nor barbie. was gonna get one thing from Barbie turns out i had something similar

Beauty Mark

I generally only buy if something interests me. I'm not a collection person, so I wasn't going to buy most likely anyway.

Hawkeye

i am so bored of mac right now. I mean all the collections are seriously beginning to look alike to me. nothing new or original.

iiifugaziii

ssad.gif
I hope you guys fall in love with Ballonacy!!! The palette and the pigments are absolutely amazing

saniyairshad

Collections are falling short, collection after collection
ssad.gif
I only bought an l/g from the Racquel collection and two things from Barbie.

redambition

i'm not one for buying heaps of LE, but barbie really got me going. in a way i am glad (although also quite peeved) that most of the collection was already sold out when i went to buy from it today... but it's saved me money on things that might not work on me. (i'm a bit of a sucker for barbie-like colours)

at the end of the day, mac can release all the collections they want. i pretty much only buy things that will work for me if i feel i need them. i find it easy to not be disappointed with collections as i'm not the type to get too crazy about them.

Latest posts