Nordstrom Exclusive: Modern Love Palette

MzzRach

This looks fab! I love my NARS shadows and the palettes are a good deal. This assortment of colours looks really versatile.

MissResha

oh gawd i shoulda never clicked this
ssad.gif

gabi03

I didn't even click on it and i want it...when is this available?! And why do i work two blocks from a Nordstroms?! Nooooooooooooooooo

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
oh gawd i shoulda never clicked this
ssad.gif

Me either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
It will be fifty dollars.

Good thing I have a $60 Nordstrom note! Yay I'm getting it.

ABB113

The holiday palette was a great purchase and this one looks amazing also! Will definitely be checking this out at Nordie's when it's available (and saving up in the meantime!)

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Are the NARS e/s as nice as MAC? I've never tried them but these colors look great!

NARS' shadows are definitely very smooth and blendable, but I find that a good primer or creme base really helps reinforce them as they don't seem to have tremendous staying power.

If I didn't already have so many eyeshadows, I'd definitely be checking this out.

pokiedot

Wow, that looks even more wearable than the NARS Best palette from last year!

Some NARS shades are nicer than MAC, some are not. NARS Kalahari and Alhabmra duos are my favorites, definitely worth looking into if you like neutrals!

lanathastar

I cannot wait for this palette to be released. I wish my Nordstrom had a freaking NARS counter though.. I hate ordering from them online =(

Dahlia_Rayn

I heard another bit of NARS news...they are doing a "best of" nail laquer collection for the anniversary. She didn't know all the colors that would be released, but I am excited to find out!

Latest posts