Nordstrom Info

M.A.C.tastic

I searched through the posts but didn't find what I'm looking for. I was wondering if anyone knows their most recent policies on tattoos, piercing and the like. Also, anything about pay structure. I know you get a base and comm. but is there a typical range for associates/counter managers or does it vary from line to line.

I just filled out an online application Monday night and they call me back Wed. asking to come in yesterday. I went to the interview and it was awesome, I ended up interviewing with 2 people and she said they would be calling me today, over the weekend at the lastest. She also mentioned a possible Counter Manager position *crosses fingers!!!* for Bobbi Brown and while I know it's a great line I am not really familier with it.

Any info would be great esp on Bobbi Brown line, Counter Manager details etc.

Thanks!!!

Skin*Deep

pay is dependent on experience. when I first started as a part timer, I actually made more per hour than my counter manager.....it also depends which line you work for, because they pay part of your wage. when I worked for them, which was where I started and about 7 years ago...we could not have any visible tattoos or piercings. I covered two small tattoos I had on my wrists with dermablend......Bobbi Brown is a great line, I own a lot of it, lots of color to play with, go to the website and bone up on formulations, etc.

comeandtakeit

i'm so glad you just posted this. i was in nordstrom today and a lady came up and suggested that i apply for a position. i was wondering some of the same things!

i'd also love to know what the interview process was like. is it just a sit-down? thanks!

Latest posts