Nordstrom/Sephora/China Glaze Haul

-Cassandra-

I decided to treat myself this weekend after a long week of endless classes and homework. Again, excuse the horrible lighting I will find a proper place to take pictures of my hauls soon. I just need to find a spot where my two beagle puppies wont run around and destroy everything LOL

First, my Nordstrom goodies

MAC hue lipstick, subculture lip liner, waveline fluidline, x2 226 brushes , 266 brush
Bobbi Brown Oil free tinted moisturizer in alabaster and foundation stick in alabaster

and these boots were calling my name....

now for the Sephora goodies

back ups of tarte lights camera lashes and clinque bottom lash
and my beloved Alterna Kendi Oil for my hair

As soon as I saw the launch promo of the new Halloween collection from china glaze come up on temptalia.com I had to find It's alive no matter what LOL and through that obsessive search on amazon.com I ended up going a little crazy...

I found It's Alive and got two back ups of that. Then I got Haunting and another back up of that and then I couldn't resist getting the glow in the dark polish and black crackle. But...I got even more LOL

the entire 2010 Halloween awakening collection

ElvenEyes

Nice! Clinique Lower Lash is really nice! I love mine! And the 226 brush is my absolute favourite. I wish it were part of the regular line! Enjoy!

-Cassandra-

Great haul! Lol at not being able to stop buying the nail polish, I'm always the same :D

LOLOLOL!! It always starts out just looking for one specific color...then you see another and another and ANOTHER and I just keep thinking to myself O_O ehh whats one more polish its only 3$ on amazon LOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Latest posts