Nose Piercing should I get one

Janice

Hi Jamie. I would be inclined to tell you to do what makes you happy, but since you still live with your parents and your dad is very against it then maybe you could (out of respect for him) not get it done until you move out or get a little older. Sometimes dads can be protective, maybe you could go to him and tell him how much you really want to get it done? I don't know your dad so I don't know if that would work.
greengrin.gif

jamiemeng

I keep asking him he says no. My sister has a nose piercing on the right side of her nose. She got it done anyway without my dad's permission. Thx

charms23

Well what happened after your dad found out that your sister got her nose pierced? If he was really really angry and punished your sister, maybe you should wait to do get your nose pierced.

singinmys0ng

ahh..i want mine done too!! my mom says i have to wait till im 18..which doesnt make any sense b/c she let me get a tattoo! But I agree with Janice..maybe respect your dad's wishes and wait untill your moved out. But do what makes YOU happy..you are 18 ya know!
th_wink3.gif

Shoe Crazy

My mom made me wait until I was 18 to get my belly button pierced when I came home with it she was mortified and to this day and I am 23 now she cant even look at it. Once you are 18 you should do whatever you feel is best for you but if it is going to cause tension between you and your father i'd tell you not to do it.

jamiemeng

thanks guys for the information. hey charms23 my dad was mad when my sister got her nose pierced. He didn't do anything. Thx

Latest posts