Nude-colored eyeliner

xxManBeaterxx

Im looking for a nude colored eyeliner to line my lower water line, but i cant seem to find a good brand that sells them. Mac used to have a beautiful nude champange eyeliner, but they've discontinued it..

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Im looking for a nude colored eyeliner to line my lower water line, but i cant seem to find a good brand that sells them. Mac used to have a beautiful nude champange eyeliner, but they've discontinued it..

MUFE 23L!! It's a beautiful shimmery champagne colour. And it's waterproof so it'll stay put.
smiles.gif

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
MUFE 23L!! It's a beautiful shimmery champagne colour. And it's waterproof so it'll stay put.
smiles.gif

thank you! thank you! thank you!! it sounds like the perfect product im looking for
smiles.gif

SuSana

Quote:

Was it Tendered? I love that color! I have one that's almost finished and a back-up I found in the Clearance Bin!

But when I run out I will check out the MUFE
smiles.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Stila do a gorgeous one, it's called Topaz
smiles.gif

this was what i was gonna say!

nunu

I would definately check out the MUFE counter. They do have some great fleshy/nudey eyeliners.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
Was it Tendered? I love that color! I have one that's almost finished and a back-up I found in the Clearance Bin!

smiles.gif

It was tendered!! Mac please bring it back
ssad.gif

SuSana

Quote:
It was tendered!! Mac please bring it back
ssad.gif

Yes! That was my first LE experience. When I went to buy another one the MA told me oh it was LE, I said nooooooo
ssad.gif

I honestly stalked the CB for a month before I found it. It's the perfect color.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana

smiles.gif

It was Tendered. It is beautiful. Glad I bought a back up.

I cast my vote for Stila's Topaz, as well. I really like it.

Nude liners are great for a wide awake look without the bright white liner.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Stila do a gorgeous one, it's called Topaz
smiles.gif

ITA! It applies like a dreaaammm too
thmbup.gif

Latest posts