Nude matte eye primer... is there a better one than UDPP in Eden?

themakeupmommy1

I have really oily lids and lots of discoloration so I need it to conceal a bit as well as control oil. I have Soft Ocher by MAC but it always feels heavy on and it creases on me. I plan on getting UDPP in Eden but I just want to know if you lovelies have a better recommendation. Thank you :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
I can't use MAC paint pots on their own, either. Not if I need a lot of wear time. My eyelids are quite oily, too. I have the original (colourless) UDPP, which is good, but loses its effectiveness over time. I'm not sure if the one in Eden is the same. Something you could do is get the original UDPP and then apply Soft Ochre over the top of it. (I've done this myself, only with Painterly.)

themakeupmommy1

I was thinking about trying that but I would rather use an all in one type product. I will probably do that until I get Eden or something else though. Thank you :)

Yazmin

I have oily creases as well - TFSI, UDPP, and MAC Paint Pots don't work for me. The only thing I've found so far that works is the new WnW primer. Most of the time I'll use it on it's own and it works great, and occasionally, I'll add a base just to make the color pop more. I wouldn't say it's concealing, but it's the best eye primer I've tried so far that keeps my oily creases at bay.

themakeupmommy1

I have oily creases as well - TFSI, UDPP, and MAC Paint Pots don't work for me. The only thing I've found so far that works is the new WnW primer. Most of the time I'll use it on it's own and it works great, and occasionally, I'll add a base just to make the color pop more. I wouldn't say it's concealing, but it's the best eye primer I've tried so far that keeps my oily creases at bay.
I will definitely try it! Thank you

Latest posts