NYX Products

FiveTo1984

I just got my code emailed to me, if anyone hasn't gotten theirs or just wants 50% off NYX products this week I'll send you my code.

m0rg3nst3rn

I totally agree, they handled it horribly and acted like they were doing us all a favor with the 50% off coupon. I am left to wonder if they planned to do this from the beginning....meaning they knew their server wouldn't be able to handle all the traffic and the site would have problems only allowing a select few to check out then offering the 50% off "to make up for it".

I am wondering this too. I believe they said only 200 people got through, which is n interesting number. If it were like 207 or 189 it would sound a little better but only 200 exactly, that sounds a little fishy to me. I think the number would be more arbitrary if it were some kind of server overload or malfunction.

I didn't even ask for the code, I am in a screw 'em now mode. I don't like how they handled this so called fiasco. I rather use whatever money on I was going to spend on them on one or two MUFE Aqua Creams instead.

FiveTo1984

The worst part is their Facebook page.

They've got 7000 pissed off girls telling them how much they suck and all posts are completely ignored. All they did was leave little updates like:
"Oh we had a great sale! Yeah thanks to all you guys who bought stuff <3 <3"
Do they got a 15 year old girl running their Facebook or something? Even over the internet their apologies seemed fake and condescending.

Way to make everyone feel excluded. Of all the angry posts I read I did not hear one person mention that they got their order filled. If this was any of the high end cosmetics companies NYX constantly knocks off there would have been a PR on that immediately, there's not way they would risk ruining their rep like that. Come to think of it, no high end cosmetics would sell products at a buck a piece.

I dunno, I tried my best to be patient with them up until the last minute. I really do like NYX. I think what upset me the most was that they refused to extend it any longer and magically the site started working within the hour the sale ended.

leah2412

It did seem like that didn't it? I guess they could only say so much when they probably knew they were in the wrong and trying to deal with thousands of seriously pissed off fans!!! Surely they can't think what they did was right or fair.

Mrs M

Oh, and I read on their facebook wall of maybe 1-2 people that questionably got an order through. How crazy!
I don't know what is going on with ordering on line, but all I know is I have been able to purchase 3 NYX eyeshadows for 5.46 after using a 5.00 off coupon at Ulta.
Matter of fact, I went back to Ulta today and got 6 eyeshadows for under 20.00. You can go on to Ulta coupon online and print out a coupons.

Babylard

I love their lipliners and eyebrow wax pencil. However, their lipsticks are a hit or a miss :( The fruit gloss gives me a headache. I also do not find their mega glosses as pigmented as other people say

femmepastiche

This. I always buy my NYX at Ulta because Ulta.com always has store coupons, plus NYX is almost always BOGO1/2OFF or BOGOFREE. This week its B2GOFREE though. Didn't deter me from stocking up on lipliners though :D

Kawaiiamaiai

I hate paying shipping so Ulta is my go to spot for Nyx. There's always some kind of sale or coupon out there so it's always cheaper than the Nyx website.

Amber Dawn

I wish I could find the NYX blushes and round lipsticks.. There's two stores that sell NYX near me, but neither have any of those products. :(

thepicketywitch

I wish I could find the NYX blushes and round lipsticks.. There's two stores that sell NYX near me, but neither have any of those products. :(

I find that it's a total crapshoot. The Ulta near me has the entire line, except for the foundations/concealers/powders, while a little shop in my local mall carries only limited selections of everything.

AiriMagdalene

There's a NYX Sale on HauteLook tomorrow for those of you who care to check it out. You have to sign up to use HauteLook, though. http://www.hautelook.com/invite/AZombie017

arvika

I'm in love with the 10 colour palettes. My favorites are Smokey Eyes, Champagne & Caviar, Bohemian Rhapsody and Casting Call. I have Secret World, too...but I'm not wild about it and I might return that one. My favorite thing about the NYX palettes is how slim the packaging is.