Nyx

MsCuppyCakes

I have two Jumbo eyeshadow pencils, dark brown and very black. They are great eyeshadow bases, I can easily build color and the staying power is awesome. I'm looking to purchase more as they are very inexpensive.

ccBeauty

i own the matte white one (called milk) and i use it all the time as an e/s base! they really make bright colors pop. and the price is a great deal too.

Shadowy Lady

i got a few of these two and I love them. I have Rust, Baby Blue, Purple, Horse Radish and Pots and Pans. They are great for making colours pop though if I have to wear them for more than 5t hourse, I need to put another base underneath.

Great product overall

LilSphinx

NYX.jpg

I have a pretty nice collection of NYX's e/s and I love them. I think that they compare very nicely in quality as well as color pay-off to brands such as MAC and Urban Decay. I have oily lids and I really haven't noticed any more creasing from NYX shadows than I have from any other high end or drugstore brand. My favorite of NYX's shadows is "Purple" -very gorgeous shade.
greengrin.gif

Great pricing for them to.

LilSphinx is right about the NYX shadows' color payoff- it really is comparable to UD or MAC. NYX has a few odd colors that are difficult to find in other lines, and the prices can't be argued with.

I have a dozen or so (including trios) of these and they're all under $6USD. I'd actually recommend most of the color products from NYX. The lipstick, gloss, and blush are all as pigmented as the shadows and the packaging isn't terribly cheesy
winks.gif
I usually buy from cherryculture.com, they have a nice selection and lots of sales.

Redz24

I love the stuff, hence why I went on a spree and spent $100 while on holiday last October! lol

Defo agree about the jumbo making shadow pop, never miss it out when I put my make up on!

I also agree with LilSphinx about the payoff it's brilliant.

Meisje

I live in Canada. Nyx is carried at Rexall and I have a huge beef with it --- none of the jumbo pencils are sealed. People wreck them by smearing the color all over the caps and the pencils themselves.

I really wanted one, and when they went 25% off I was going to buy one but they were all destroyed.

cynpat2000

i have most of the jumbos and they do make great bases.
i love the sigle shadows but not the trios so much.

saj20052006

Personally, I would get all of them, but of you are limited. I would definately get Milk and Black Bean

Chelsssea

Has anyone tried the mosaic blushes? I have two of them and I love them. Very pigmented and I sometimes use the seperate colors as eyeshadows. They're also about $6-$7

GlamDiaries

I love the NYX. My two fave products are the mauve powder blush and the soft matte lip cream in adis adaba. Two products from the brand I highly recommend!

Admin edit to remove blog link - link must be posted within your signature.

Erica53094

I have an eyeliner and a highlighter. Like them. My biggest prob is the Ulta not restocking NYX often. Everytime I go there it is a hopeless mess. I would have more NYX if things were restocked or not broken in case. I didn't care for their shine killer primer...didn't stop shine for me.

Latest posts