oily hair

does anyone have some good shampoo recomondations for oily hair? i dont know what is but every so often my hair gets really oily and everything i am trying isnt helping!!
tia

so_siqqq

What are you looking for as in volume, smoothness, hair repair, etc?

Other than that if you wash your hair too often it gets even more oily. So every other day shampoo and condition. Between those days just use conditioner or if you want use your shampoo but dilute it with water (50/50).

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
What are you looking for as in volume, smoothness, hair repair, etc?

Other than that if you wash your hair too often it gets even more oily. So every other day shampoo and condition. Between those days just use conditioner or if you want use your shampoo but dilute it with water (50/50).

i would say i would be looking for some volume, my hair is pretty straight and limp. I ry to only wash it every other day, i think i will try diluting my shampoo.. i tried a 2 in 1 and.. HOLLY STATIC he he.. thanks so much!

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbunny074
i would say i would be looking for some volume, my hair is pretty straight and limp. I ry to only wash it every other day, i think i will try diluting my shampoo.. i tried a 2 in 1 and.. HOLLY STATIC he he.. thanks so much!

Haha. Yeah, I don't like the shampoo w/conditioners either. I mainly use Redken shampoos and they do have a line for volume. Body Full I think. And if you use styling products try not to use too much because if you do your hair will look more oily/greasy.

NIXIE

I also heard too, (dunno if there is any truth in this) that if you wash your hair in luke warm water compared to hotter water it makes your hair less likely to get oily?
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Pink_minx

I think if you wash your hair too much it will get more oily. I used to do that but now I try to wash it every other day and my hair has gotten less oily. Just try not to overwash your hair.

Latest posts