Omg... Help!

XxTinker_BellxX

Ok last night i decide to be a big wacko and dye my hair blonde.. super super super blonde. Almost white. So i get this dye an decide to do it myself. Last time i paid someone to do it.. I ended up wit something TOTALLY different! So ... genius me i get the dye.. and i KNOW its gonna take a couple times to dye it considering my hair is light brown ...well unfortunately now its orange and yellow. My plan is to get the same bleach dye stuff and do it again tonight ( it said wait 24 hrs).... but my question is ... IS THIS PLAN GOING TO WORK?! Someone please help... i have an idea but i wanna know if this idea will work or if im just going to make my hair yellow-er?! Thank you guys!

jasper17

i'd be really careful - that could seriously damage your hair. if you can, go to a professional and see if they can help you fix it. i did this a few years back with something that was supposed to take the color out of my hair and it totally destroyed it.

XxTinker_BellxX

Well hair is fine now.. i dont think it was a bleach it was more of just a super strong blonde dye. My hair isnt really dried out at all considering i thought i would have killed it. I had my ahir stripped to... THAT made my hair look horrible.. and that was done by a professional. So sad, So sad. Thank you tho'.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper17
i'd be really careful - that could seriously damage your hair. if you can, go to a professional and see if they can help you fix it. i did this a few years back with something that was supposed to take the color out of my hair and it totally destroyed it.

lol, I bought a hair stripper a few months ago so I could go from natural auburn to brown, it said dont do the roots, and it would bring me back to my natural color...It just didnt say that the age of my natural color it would bring me back to was 4!!! I looked like a reversed skunk, auburn at the roots and strawberry blond from there on! LOL

Im glad that it worked out for you tinker_bell!!

Latest posts