One more question regarding Post tutorial

Simi

Hi everone,

I got respond from Mcvirgin. She helped me
smiles.gif

I fallowed her link instructions and were able to add images one by one but still i couldn't figure
hmm.gif
out for multiple images in one time with insturctions like other people are posting tutorial.
weeping.gif
I really want to learn how to post multiple images in one post and instructions online. So other people can see in new post.

Thanks in advance
wavey.gif

Lalli

all you do is upload them on to photobucket and generate a clickable thumbnail url for them and copy and paste it into your thread, you can add as many as you want as long as they dnt exceed the size guidline

MacVirgin

Glad i was able to help you sweetie. I saw you posted a tut, but you might want to list the things they used for that look
smiles.gif
. You can post the link and then add the text on top or under the pic, whatever you like best. Like this:

Try to explain what was done and what was used in step1

Try to explain what was done andwhat was used for step 2

Follow these steps for the rest to post the rest of the tut. You can use the links i give you before or do it the way Lalli told you. Bu again try to explain the steps and stuf used for the look.

Also when you use other people's pics give them credit by posting the name of the artist who created the look. Cause believe me hun, you don't want no drama lol!. Good luck sweetie!

Hope this helped!
wavey.gif

Simi

Re: Frist time smoky eyes tutorial

http://www.thesaturdaypost.com/alm_47_s1.html

Hello
I am very sorry for not posting complete tutorial. Still I am learning how to post tutorial with instruction and pictures together with all of you help. When Mcvirgine and Lalli told me step. I fallowed them but always get stuck because it’s my first time to post pictures on website. I never used before so I don’t have any idea how to do.
I am very thankful to those people who are helping me. It feels like getting touch with new good friends
cheerleader.gif
. For all of you I will insert link of that website. So whoever wants to learn they can see instructions on the website. The website has next eye makeup tutorial too.

Have great day!!!!!!!!
lol.gif

MacVirgin

aww no worry's darling, it's o.k cause you are just learning, so we understand
smiles.gif
. Have a great weekend to!

Latest posts