One tropical FOTD from me!

Le-Saboteur

Hah, it's been like a month since my last one, and I only have one look to share! I have no time for pretty make up, it seems. Anyway, it's really cold here at the moment (snowed in my city a few weeks ago, unfortunately not in my area- I've yet to see snow falling!) and I wanted to do a warm, summery look to take my mind off winter.

Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 under eyes and as a base, that pencil concealer in NW20, random blue-pink Australis blush from a palette, BYS blush n bronze (only the light bits) as a highlight on cheeks, MSF Natural in Light, Showstopper shadow on brows.
Eyes
Australis kinda gold-white highlighter, Chrome Yellow on inner corners, Romping, Parfait Amour, a combination of Romping, Entremauve pigment and Clarity in the outer corners and crease (I need a true purple!), with Romping and Parfait Amour on lower lash line, Maybelline liquid liner in black on upper lashline, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on waterline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Concealer mixed with a bit of Tender Pink lipstick from Revlon, cheap pink gloss from a jewellery store.

25hd9qf.jpg

29egbp5.jpg

Chrome Yellow and Romping totally did not want to blend nicely, so that's a bit crap, but I liked it otherwise. Sorry there's no closed eye pictures, I was a bit pushed for time!

That's one concise post from me. Thanks in advance for any comments and critique (I like both!)

Have a good night every one
smiles.gif

concertina

Love the look!!

OT: Are you a GRRM fan?! A Song of Ice and Fire? I'm a total fan and your signature reminded me of this series.
smiles.gif

User49

Rainbow done with class! I like it! It looks so well blended. Sometimes rainbow looks can be a bit... tacky looking... but this looks gorgeous! Love it!
smiles.gif

Le-Saboteur

Thanks every one. I hadn't done a full look in aaages (since about the last time I posted a FOTD) and was a bit scared I had gone rusty, but it's good to hear y'all like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertina
Love the look!!

OT: Are you a GRRM fan?! A Song of Ice and Fire? I'm a total fan and your signature reminded me of this series.
smiles.gif

I'm a crazy stalker fan, ASoIaF is only my favourite fantasy series ever. It's so cool to see someone on Specktra who likes it :O! I'm way too excited that some one else here reads it
smiles.gif

Latest posts