Online Swap

lazytolove

So i just started swapping on MUA and never had any experience yet. I swap 3 e/s for a rare MSF to this lady and shipped to her 8 days ago (she lives in Texas) and i don't know she got them or not (i have to ship first because i'm newbie). I emailed her yesterday and she said she did not get it yet. I don't know if she lies to me or she's not really get e/s.

Recently i feel so stressful, school just start. I don't want to deal with such thing. =[

Janice

3 ES for a rare MSF sounds like a pretty good deal, did you check out her token and all that first?

user79

How many tokens does she have? You should register with Swaptawk and find out if there is a history with her. Also, where do you live, outside of the States? 8 days is really only 6 working days so depending what method of shipping you chose, and if you live far away, it doesn't sound like you should be too worried (yet). I've had packages sent to me from the USA to Switzerland that took 2 weeks.

mrslisettecg

I also swap on there and Im in CA and some of my packages have taken 2 weeks to Canada, week and a half to west Virginia!! I would give it another couple of days just to be sure

MACATTAK

Make sure to always ship with some sort of tracking! It's a small price to pay for piece of mind
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

Hmmm, I once had a package from someone on here take nearly two weeks to get to me! It somehow got stalled in a post office somewhere (I kept checking the DC#). And another time it took about 10 business days for the woman on MUA to get my end.

I would wait another few days and then contact her again and register for SwapTawk.

Best of luck!!!

I just recently had a package get lost in the mail. I have 100% tokens and so does she, and she has more than 120 positive tokens. So I trust her when she said that she had not received it.I did not use to mail with Delivery Confirmation so now I do it thru paypal. It only cost .18cents and it's worth it. Luckily I had an extra set of what we were swaping for and I re-shipped using DC. Go to your PO where you mailed it and ask about it. Maybe it was returned and it's just sitting there at the PO. Also try to send using DC. Protection for you and it will only cost you .18 for peace of mind.
smiles.gif

Latest posts