OPI Nailpolish

JustDivine

Selfridges £10 each
Debenhams Bromley

I stocked up on my fave colours when I went to the States...$8!

amy_forster

I buy mine at sallys hair and beauty supplies. Because I'm in the trade and have a card, I get them cheaper but I think its still cheaper than salon prices even if you don't have a card. LMK if you ever want anything getting!

ilorietta

I bought 10 from here (56 pounds in total), they deliver from US but i had no problems

Beverly Beaute

Also there is an ebay seller maiandjays that sells them even cheaper (i got one from them and the delivery was super fast) from hawai

I recommend both

as_cute_as_pie

try fenwicks on bond st. i got mine from fenwicks in newcastle and was £9.25
smiles.gif

amber_j

If you ever watch QVC you can also get some decently priced packages of nail lacquers and/or hand and foot care products. Kind of depends what you want at the time. I tend to get mine at Sally's (I don't have a trade card).

glam8babe

oh that reminds me have you saw the OPI traincase on the QVC site? not sure if its still on but i saw it a few month ago.. you can get it in hot pink or black and it looks really cute and a good way to store nail polish

Millgrove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilorietta
I bought 10 from here (56 pounds in total), they deliver from US but i had no problems

Beverly Beaute

Also there is an ebay seller maiandjays that sells them even cheaper (i got one from them and the delivery was super fast) from hawai

I recommend both

I've used eBay seller maiandjays a couple of times as well.

Great prices, big range (including nail envy) and really fast shipping. Definitely recommend them!

yes.gif

melmensah

hey, i dunno if you still check this thread but asos.com sell OPI and they are in the UK so their standard shipping is not as bad as if you were paying world wide/international. They sell it for around £9-£10 and they have quite a few colours,
check it out.

thewickedstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
oh that reminds me have you saw the OPI traincase on the QVC site? not sure if its still on but i saw it a few month ago.. you can get it in hot pink or black and it looks really cute and a good way to store nail polish

I wanted that but I have too many nps. I would need two train cases for them. It's so cute though.

Latest posts