Orange Anyone???

glammy girl

Hey Guys! :) So I love love love orange/coral hues of makeup however, I don't seem to own much of them :( Was curious to know what your favourite orangey shades of lipstick, lipgloss, lip liner, blush, eyeshadow etc are... From the brightest, loudest to the most subtle, I would love to hear your recommendations... My current favourite blushes are Mac blush in Melba and Sleek blush in Life's a Peach :)

Copperhead

Let's see what orange pieces I have that I can think of without looking....

Blushes

NARS Exhibit A
NARS Taj Mahal
NYX Cinnamon
NYX Orange Cream Blush
MAC Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base (more coral)
MAC Ripe For Love (orangy coral)

Some of my favorite orange shadows would be MAC's eyeshadows in Orange, Rule, Firespot, Juiced and MangoMix shadestick.

A few of my favorite orange lipsticks would be MAC's Scarlet Ibis (red orange), Wet N Wild Purty Persimmon (red orange), Wet n Wild 24 Carrot Gold, Revlon Siren, MAC Flamingo (light coral).

sagehen

Adding to the blush love: La Femme Orange - BRIGHT, matte orange. Beautiful on WOC. Also, love the same lipsticks listed above, plus Black Opal Tropica. It is still out there if you can put your hands on it.

MissTT

Blushes:
NARS Rotonde
MAC Ripe for Love, Modern Mandarin
Maybelline Coral Burst

MAC Ablaze lipstick
Rock & Republic Hot Sauce lip gloss

sagehen

Blushes: NARS Rotonde MAC Ripe for Love, Modern Mandarin Maybelline Coral Burst MAC Ablaze lipstick Rock & Republic Hot Sauce lip gloss
How could I forget Coral Burst when I stanned for it all summer lol? Hi MissTT! Haven't seen you in a minute. Adding to lipsticks: Lady Danger Vegas Volt - I need to wear this more.

MissTT

th_hello2.gif
Don't worry. I still stalk you. Working two jobs makes me tired so I've kinda dipped out. Plus my focus is now non-MAC so I'm busy researching other brands and skincare. The good news is I'm not spending as much. Strangely I don't feel compelled to pick up the latest thing. Once I feel caught up on my knowledge of what I'm selling I think I'll start shopping a bit more. Hope things are going well for you. Summer's almost over!

glammy girl

How could I forget Coral Burst when I stanned for it all summer lol? Hi MissTT! Haven't seen you in a minute. Adding to lipsticks: Lady Danger Vegas Volt - I need to wear this more.
Ah Vegas Volt! :eyelove: Already on my wishlist!

sagehen

:hello:  Don't worry. I still stalk you. Working two jobs makes me tired so I've kinda dipped out. Plus my focus is now non-MAC so I'm busy researching other brands and skincare. The good news is I'm not spending as much. Strangely I don't feel compelled to pick up the latest thing. Once I feel caught up on my knowledge of what I'm selling I think I'll start shopping a bit more. Hope things are going well for you. Summer's almost over!
I am glad as heck this summer is almost over. We have had such good weather, and now we are in a heat wave. I have found myself shoopping at the drugstore lately, as the quality is really coming up, and MAC keeps messing up releases. Speaking of ds products, I also need to add Maybelline ColorSensational Vivd lipsticks in Electric Orange and Vibrant Mandarin. You see how I kept that on topic lol?

shontay07108

You have to get MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #40. Also, Clinique Intense Chubby Stick in Hefty Hibiscus, Dolce and Gabbana Cosmopolitan, YSL Rouge Pur Couture #13, Le Orange. For blush: Gina and Rotonde by Nars, Presage by Chanel, and #22 by MUFE.

sagehen

You have to get MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #40. Also, Clinique Intense Chubby Stick in Hefty Hibiscus, Dolce and Gabbana Cosmopolitan, YSL Rouge Pur Couture #13, Le Orange. For blush: Gina and Rotonde by Nars, Presage by Chanel, and #22 by MUFE.
I will pretend that I did not see this. I am trying not to get into MUFE lipsticks - I am afraid I will ike them and want all of the bold colors.

discojaxx

i love my orange toned lipsticks. it's not straight orange but Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Coral is fantastic as well as Revlon Super Lustrous in Siren, which is a straight up orange. orange toned reds are the best (they compliment me so much more than blue based). i also love MAC's Tart & Trendy but that was LE so. :( as far as blushes, i really only have one orange toned-ish one and that's theBalm Hot Mama. so pigmented and gorgeous!

ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love orange for summer and I did for spring too. Orange is just amazing on dark skin. I remember wearing my MAC creamblush in optimistic orange and getting so many compliments. unfortunately that was limited addiction but im still obsessed with the vibrant color. For summer especially!

a few orange and orange-y products I suggest

1. NYX blush in Cinnamon. ( I wear this all the time and its so pretty, and costs like under 5 bucks!)
2. Wet and wild matte lipstick in 24 carrot gold (so gorgeous and only $1.99)
3. Orly nailpolish in melt your popsicle
4. Revlon color burst in sunset peach ( gorgeous on all skintones if you wanna have that glowy summer lip look)
5. MAC eyeshadow in Rule. (one of my all time favorites. I don't use it as a all over or lid color, but it is just amazing as a crease color for a pop)

and there you have it.
Check out my tutorial using some of the products above :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFomaLxkbRw&feature=share&list=UU82NA8ZxX12T2SIm34p7VGQ

Thanks guys!

MakeupForMommy

I have recently been obsessing over orange/corals/peaches. And to name a few of my favorites. Blushes: Corallina - Milani Peaches - Mac Coral Reef cream Blush - Revlon Lipsticks: Coral-ine - Wet n wild Vegas volt - Mac 109 - Rimmel Kate Moss Collection Shocking Coral - Maybelline Vivid I hope this helps. And I am looking forward to reading everyone else's comments to find more to add to my collection.

sss215

#48 by MUFE if gorge! Both on the lids and as a blush. MAC Devil and Burnt Pepper are favorites as well. I'm not a big orange lipstick person. But I love orange nail polish. OPI, Sinful and Essie have great shades.

MzBrownBeauty

My favorite orange blush is Sleek's Aruba. It's a matte orange blush that blends perfectly. I'll try and attach a swatch tomorrow.

Latest posts