orange, pink & green.

breathless

so, today i was feeling pretty bright. chayden [my 9 month old son] was playing with markers. and the colors he picked out was, orange, pink & green. i got really inspired so i looked through my eyeshadow inspiration folder. i didn't find anything with those colors, so i sorta made up my own combo.
well, i do feel as if my blending is getting better. but, not too sure if brights go with my face. it certainly goes with my personality though!
oh. and this was another oppertunity to use liquid liner. my second time ever! i think i did a decent job ... =/
anywho ... i need some constructive critisism & tips.

used:

face;
original chapstick on brows to hold them in place.
the powder in the nyc brow kit.
oceanmist cosmetics mineral powder foundation in sunsilk.
milani blush in luminus.

eyes;
UD PP.
Pure Luxe e/s in jaded. used on whole lid.
L'oreal HIP Pigment in Fiery. used in crease and a bit above. blended down into jaded.
MAC pigment in pink opal. used as browbone highlight. blended down into fiery.
MAC e/s in orange. used as bottom lash liner.
milani liquid liner in black.
maybelline XXL mascara in soft black. used 2 coats.

lips;
lip smacker lip balm in strawberry watermelon. used at the beginning to make my lips soft.
milani crystal gloss in a light pinkish color. the name rubbed off.

upbright.jpg

twodown.jpg

oneclosed-1.jpg

milanigloss.jpg

fullbrightopen.jpg

fullbrightclosed.jpg

fullbright.jpg

blendingup.jpg

Mien

You did a great job at the blending, pinks and green can be so hard to blend! I think you wear the brights really well, you look very fresh and cheerfull (?)
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

I think you did a good job at blending.

I think the orange would look better in the outer v though. Using it at the bottom makes it look like you were upset. Overall though, pretty look.
smiles.gif

breathless

after seeing the pictures and looking at this IRL, i wish i would of not used the orange on the bottom. but, instead, used the green on the bottom. ew. whatever. maybe next time ..

but, thanks!

entipy

The colors look awesome! You can definitely pull off the brightness.
smiles.gif

I think I agree with you about the orange on the bottom. Maybe blending it between the pink and green or the green between orange and pink or... well, never mind.

Fabulous job. Please do more bright colors! Your blending is awesome.

ductapemyheartt

i love this and it looks fantastic on you. i am not sure how i feel about the orange though, maybe next time go for a darker colour?

breathless

yea. i'm definately skipping the orange next time. i'm thinking, maybe a purple, or else bring the green down =]]

Latest posts