~*~*~orangejaglad ~*~*~~*

honyd

ok so the title is corny,.... haha its supposed to be orange u glad to see me....lol i think it was a knock knock joke.... hehe anyway home bored on a sat night... cleaning out my things to put up on the sale thread and came across some orange lipstick.well that started it all then i wanted to paly ssssoooooo.. i dont think i ever wore..or will (outside anyway)!!! lol So heres a lil bright fotn i did for FUN lol

used on lips
ruckus lipstick which really matched the shadow in person looks more red in foto
lure x lipglass loveeeeeee this

face
med msf foundation
metal rock msf
some highlighter

eyes
hot poppy as base
rule over that
naked piggie on top
boot liquid liner
auto orange on top
didnt bother too much with the lashes
ssad.gif

n thats pretty much it. well here it goes... be nice hahaha!!! ( one i look high but i swear i not!! lol)

honyd

sooooorrrrry hot pink... i just notice u had almost the same title a few ago...lol the orange u glad line... gotta love it.

saniyairshad

wow girl...metal rock looks AMAZING ON YOU...wowwwww...and ur MU is rocking...im lovin the orange lippie
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

honyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
wow girl...metal rock looks AMAZING ON YOU...wowwwww...and ur MU is rocking...im lovin the orange lippie
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

awww thanks sooo much... i was feeling a lil sickky so i packed it on!! lol

honyd

haha... thanks for all the comps... i dont kno if i would wear it out tho...or maybe seperate...lips one day...orange shadow another...lol

Latest posts