"Out of Town" FOTD

prsfynestmami

I'm a few hundred miles away from home on business, and during the evenings I tend to get a little bored in my hotel room. So here's what I did....
http://www.intacity.com/sp/062106.jpg

062106_2.jpg

Here's another one I did last week. I wore this to a date... such a waste of good makeup.
th_confused_new.gif

http://www.intacity.com/sp/061506.jpg

I'm too lazy to post exactly what I used right now... but the top is one of the chromezone palettes. The 2nd is sweetie cake quad, plum dressing, pink opal and embark. If ya want any more details just ask.
wavey.gif

koolmnbv

I love your posts so much, your fotd are always so pretty. I would love to see a tutorial from you!

RobinG

My God you have been gone awhile and when you post its like WHAM. I love both. I have missed your posts.

midgetfury74

Please!

I second this thought, these are great color combos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
I love both of them you should consider doing a tutorial for them

jessrose

Gorgeous! The lavender look is my fav! I wish I had as much lid space as you, it really shows off the contouring you do so lovely! I have deep in set almond eyes *pouts*.

Tonitra

Oh wow...this is so beautiful! Your application is perfect. Can you tell me what the blue shadow is that you used in the first picture? It's brilliant-just the type of shadow I've been wanting.
Thanks for sharing!

prsfynestmami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitra
Oh wow...this is so beautiful! Your application is perfect. Can you tell me what the blue shadow is that you used in the first picture? It's brilliant-just the type of shadow I've been wanting.
Thanks for sharing!

Hey! Thanks for the compliments!! The bright blue shadow u see is "Unreally Blue" from the Chromezone 2 palette. It's really similar to jewel blue.

delovely

wow they are both soo beautiful! I love the *pop* of the first one, and the softness of the second one..

Latest posts