outing with the boy haul

scrapbookromance

ah, KOP Mall is love <3

went to MAC of course and didn't find anything that really jumped out at me, plus it was busy and I don't like fighting my way to the displays to look at stuff. however, no one was looking at the Sundressing things!!! but I discovered Glamoursun lipglass and oh my its exactly the color I've been looking for! its so close to my lip color but with a little irridescentness to it - I can already see a look with a neutral eye, glowy cheeks, and this glowly lipglass ah!

OH! AND! after talking to the MA for a bit about the stuff thats out and what not when he was walking over to ring me up I asked him if I could try a sample of Blue Brown pigment since I'm on the fence about it. (what do you think?) he told me that he's not allowed to give samples of pigments anymore because people sell them for profit on ebay, but he can sample almost anything else sampleable (is that a word?). he also said that MAC sends people into the stores to buy something and ask for a sample to make sure the MAs turn them down since they're not allowed. has anyone else had this happen at their store?! they were still doing samples 5 months ago around Christmas - this makes me sad
ssad.gif

so yeah I took lots of pics of Glamoursun in case anyone was looking for swatches of it - this does that purpose too.

with flash
DSC02553.jpg

without flash
DSC02556.jpg

swatched with flash (I'm about NC37, body a bit darker)
DSC02558.jpg

swatched without flash
DSC02557.jpg

with/without flash in different lighting
DSC02560.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

I also got the Sephora eyelash curler, which surprisingly works on me. most other's I've tried haven't worked but this one was like WABAM!
DSC02567.jpg

and I got the T&Co 1837 ring for my boyfriend for his birthday
eyelove.gif

13644918_FL_LRG.jpg

sorry for all the pictures!

Lalli

oo am plannin on spendin loads on tuesday i wonder if i'll be allowed some sample! love the lipglass really nice

Latest posts