palatial lustreglass is no longer on the mac website..

SerenityRaine

I'm so pissed & depressed at the same time. Palatial is my staple. I need a truckload. If the demand is high enough perhaps they will bring it back, I can only hope.

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
I'm so pissed & depressed at the same time. Palatial is my staple. I need a truckload. If the demand is high enough perhaps they will bring it back, I can only hope.

sigh, i hope so too.

i always get compliments when i wear this color.

if you look at the thread, mac_whore and lara recommended some great dupes. check those out as well. they're great, too.

geeko

this sucks. Palatial is a very lovely and unique shade of color and the texture is fantastic. why do they have to dc this ...argh!

i better go n check if my counter has any more stock for this so i can stock up on this.... sigh.....

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
this sucks. Palatial is a very lovely and unique shade of color and the texture is fantastic. why do they have to dc this ...argh!

i better go n check if my counter has any more stock for this so i can stock up on this.... sigh.....

yeah, i bought one at a counter near by where i live and my palatial was dated back pretty far - AA5. damn.

SerenityRaine

I went to MAC tonight to help my friend in quest in finding her a fun lipcolor as all hers are all neutralized in some way or form. Anyways, I got to talking to the MA about how its such a shame that they discontinued Palatial. As I thought it would definitely be something that my friend could pull off. She me that if you contact MAC & tell them about your dissapointment that if enough people do that it might be possible to get them to bring it back!
greengrin.gif
th_DANCE.gif

ForgetRegret

I found this on the MAC website...it's worth a shot...

For assistance with locating a M·A·C product that has been discontinued, please contact our Corporate Headquarters via telephone at 1-800-216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday and ask to speak with a Gone But Not Forgotten Representative.

Please note that a search may only be initiated for products within M·A·C's basic product line. We regret that we are unable to conduct searches for seasonal, limited edition, or promotional products.

If we are able to locate the product you have requested, you may purchase up to 6 units (depending upon availability). Gone But Not Forgotten items are available for shipment to locations within the U.S. To initiate a search for a discontinued product, please call us at 1-800- 216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.

Latest posts