Parrot is being re-released!!!

syrene78

Dear all MAC junkies,

Yes, that is true! I saw it with my own eyes today at the PRO Store in NYC!!!
A MA was testing some new eye shadows , lipsticks and pigments!
And in the middle of these, I saw Parrot!
I asked and grabbed it and she confirmed that it was Parrot.
clap.gif

It made my day.
I won't have to spend $50 on Ebay to buy a BNIB.
So, she was working on making the new face charts of a new collection and she isn't sure of when exactly it will come out.
Maybe by the end of the year.
She was testing the working names, so it is not certain if Parrot will have a new name or not but so far its WN is Parrot.

They were also some new reflects pigments (or glitters), one of them being called Reflect Antique Old Gold I believe. It was really gorgeous.
An other one was red, one white with Teal reflects.

The lipsticks all had working names coming from an existing permanent lipstick. The MA explained me that is is because they only slightly changed the colors...
ssad.gif

The were quite a new few eye shadows, one of which is a very nice shimmery ochre, color that MAC doesn't have so far.

That is about all I can remember.
Hopefully that will make your day too!

Steph

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
thanks for the info!! im going to save money so i can grab a shitload of them!!!!

I second that notion. After hearing so much about parrot, i want a bunch!

panda0410

I never understood the hype over this e/s and still dont....lolol!!!
I hope all the ladies vying over this colour get it when it comes back
smiles.gif

ledonatella

Thanks for the news! Well, that's good for y'all who haven't had a chance to get it. I do really like Parrot (although never understood the hype) but still have quite a bit left of my original pot. I might get a backup anyway though.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Oh happy day - I like the look of Parrot (or what I have seen of it in pictures) but there was no way I was going to pay ebay prices for it. Glad to know I will be able to get it at retail sometime this year.

Is this part of the second half of the Pro Collection?

gRiZeLda

YAY! the first color i EVER purchased from mac...and its nearly gone!!!!! i gotta have it AGAIN!

aziajs

LOL...that cracks me up!! MAC is making suckers out of people. I am just thinking of all the "hyped" products - Shimpagne, Moth Brown, New Vegas, etc. that people were losing their minds, and a substantial amount of their money, over and they have all been or will soon be re-released. LOL...

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I never understood the hype over this e/s and still dont....lolol!!!
I hope all the ladies vying over this colour get it when it comes back
smiles.gif

Me neither...I actually think that Big T is a prettier color..but that's just me.

mezzamy

MAC should really organise an All Stars collection with all of their best sellers/HTF items

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Oh happy day - I like the look of Parrot (or what I have seen of it in pictures) but there was no way I was going to pay ebay prices for it. Glad to know I will be able to get it at retail sometime this year.

Is this part of the second half of the Pro Collection?

I don't think so.
The MA said that it would probably be limited, same as the new glitters-pigments.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzamy
MAC should really organise an All Stars collection with all of their best sellers/HTF items

That is a great idea actually.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL...that cracks me up!! MAC is making suckers out of people. I am just thinking of all the "hyped" products - Shimpagne, Moth Brown, New Vegas, etc. that people were losing their minds, and a substantial amount of their money, over and they have all been or will soon be re-released. LOL...

They sure do - And to think I was scouring ebay trying to find d/c and l/e items. I think I am just going to enjoy what I have, and be sure and grab what I like and this is unique from the upcoming collections. That seems far more productive.

Latest posts