• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Peaches and Cream tutorial... [link]

JCBean

I'm so fed up of the rain in the UK, so I decided to create a summery look to cheer myself up and remind me that it is indeed June out there, and *not* October
th_rolleye0014.gif

Anyway, hope you enjoy it girls:

Peachy Keen

Thanks for looking! xx

angeliquea~+

I like it!
smiles.gif
I'm always very partial to peaches and cream looks, its probably my favourite style of makeup. I don't know about everyone else but its only coming up with the picture for me, maybe try posting it in the FOTD thread? :confused:

Gotta love that British weather lol... its raining here too but its actually winter now! Boo
ssad.gif

goink

correct me if i'm wrong. i thought the link would guide me to a tutorial, but all i got was the finished look.
hmm.gif

JCBean

Ohh, that's strange, sorry....I'lll redo the link-sorrry everyone
oh.gif
oh.gif

Thanks for the comments
greengrin.gif

JCBean

Sorrry.....I'd pasted into that link, thinking the url to the tut was the last thing I'd copied
oh.gif
It wasn't, hence why it came up with a photo...

How embarrassing??? lol xx Thanks for the heads up!

JCBean

Aww, thanks Cuddly Bear
th_hug.gif

I guess, it's one of those colours that can look a bit ornagey can't it-I must admit, when I first used it I thought maybe it looked too orange on me, but now I'm happy with it
greengrin.gif

Thanks for the comment! xx

JCBean

Thanks Breathless!
greengrin.gif
th_hug.gif

Thank you Kimmy, that's really sweet of you
th_kiss.gif

Aww, thank you Karen B!

flowerhead

Ooh, it's peachy! Really warms your complexion. And yeah, it's miserable here, I got caught in the rain the other day and it came up to my ankles lol

JCBean

Thanks Flowerhead (love the name
greengrin.gif
) .. oh my goodness, wasn't that bad here in Bristol, but yeah, still not great...grrr xx

jdepp_84

Love it! I really like your eyes
smiles.gif
you are soooo cute!!!!! and i agree, Bobby Brown shimmer bricks are awesome, just a tad bit expensie.

feelingpeachy

Great tut! I'm all about the peachy look (super pale, red hair, green eyes), and you've given me a major lemming for that apricot shimmerbrick.
greengrin.gif

JCBean

Thanks JDepp, Feeling Peachy and Miss World
greengrin.gif

JDepp-yeah, I know the price is waaaaay to steep isn't it?
ssad.gif

I don't know what I'd do without eBay though for bargains
greengrin.gif

Latest posts