pearlglide subs

singer82

So a few weeks ago my eyes got swollen red and sore. My eyes got really bad. I thought it was allergies. But a part of me wondered if it was something from my makeup. I stopped using my MAC pearlglides and it stopped. I went on a limb and tried to use one again. Low and behold my eyes did the same thing. Sooooo I can no longer wear them. Which kills me cause they are my FAV!!! And I paid a lot for all of them
crybaby.gif
So I need some suggestions for liners simular to pearlglides.

No liner has been as great as the pearlglides. The color payoff and amazing smoothness with no tugs. Man, it really sucks that I cant wear my precious pearlglides. Could it possibly just be the glitter in them? Could I just have really sensitive eyes?

thanks my lovelies

marusia

They made me tear up quite badly as well, no pain though. If you have a problem with one with glitter, I think it would be the same with any glitter liner. What do you think?

singer82

I've heard about the MUFE ones. I def might try those when I go to sephora next month. Gotta love Vegas for having two sephoras
th_DANCE.gif

I dont have any probs with other glitter products on my eyes. So dunno if its that. Guess its just something in the pearlglides that irritate my eyes
ssad.gif
cause wow they do a number on my eyes

annikay

Second MUFE Aqua Eyes (I have the black one, it does fade a bit on me but I have oily skin), or Urban Decay 24/7 (I haven't tried them myself).

I have heard people being allergic to pearlglides, so you're not the only one!

Mabelle

which colour pearlglides were you looking to replace?
I like the UD pencils over MUFE aqua eyes. The MUFE ones have no sparkle to them, where as some of the UD do. I find they go on easier too.

Ones to look as 100% are the new stila smudge sticks. They are HELLA pigmented, so so SO creamy and SMUDGEPROOF! these babies set after a min or so, and then they are not going anywhere! i think they might even be water resistant. they comes in some gorgeois colours.
Theres a kakie green with gold to it, a reddish bronzy brown, a delish bright peacock blue, a shimmery dark puple, a dark midnight blue, a true silver and gold and a black to rival feline!

singer82

I have them all besides undercurrent. i'll def check out the stila smudesticks! Pigemented and staying power. Things I adored in the pearlglides

<<I have heard people being allergic to pearlglides, so you're not the only one!>>

That makes me feel better. My friends used them to go out this weekend. It was hard for me to watch
ssad.gif

Latest posts