Perfect Orange Lipstick???

j_absinthe

So, I'm totally late to the Orange lip trend by a season or two, but I've been fascinated by it recently for some reason.

I'm on the hunt for the perfect clean, pure orange lipstick. I missed out on MAC's Electro, and Morange seems like it could be a bit too red-orange. I tried an orange from MUFE, and the case was the same.

Any recs?

kimmy

have you looked into nyx? i know they have an orange black label lipstick, but i forget what it's called. their round lipstick in goddess is orange, as well.
winks.gif

j_absinthe

As long as I've been living and buying makeup in the big city, I haven't really stumbled upon any NYX aside from a few eye pencils in some hole in the wall wig store.

Any ideas where I can find NYX in person?

patatafrita

I would recommend So chaud from Mac: it looks like Morange only more "faded" and more wearable. I love it!

jpohrer

Revlon has one! It has been around forever. It's part of the Moondrops lipsticks in the green packaging.

L281173

I like Mac's Jest Lipstick. I wear a Mattese NYC Lip Lacquer on top. I don't remember the name of the shade though.

Kuuipo

Guerlain Eternal Orange in the new Kiss Kiss Extreme lipstick line. It's gorgeous, it lasts forever on the lips, its very pigmented, its not geriatric looking and its so emolliant. Of course it comes in an elegant case. You will not be disapointed.

Latest posts