• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Perfect pink lips for NW45 girls! :)

Jackie O

Sometimes when I go to MAC and ask them to show me some pink shades they have me looking like a hot mess! lol I finally found what I call the perfect pink shade for me, and most likely some ladies out there that have my same tone might like this one!! I'm so happy! Shout out to my girl Jordana from the MAC store at Pearlridge on Oahu for finally hooking me up! Now I just have to find a right red shade for me lol

youtube.com/lilpumpkinpie05

YouTube - Perfect Pink Lips

Jackie O

Thank you ladies so much
I couldn't agree more, pale pink lips are so adorable! Or like that bubblegum pink, I never really could pull off the bright fucshia look :-/

AngellFace

Really pretty! I love pink lips too, and Viva Glam VI is one of my faves, I haven't tried the VI SE though. Right now I'm into Pink Poodle l/g, it's a bright enough pink that actually works on me. Have you tried that or Style Minx? Btw, I looked at a couple of your videos and I like so I'm gonna sub. Over there I'm Driisluva
winks.gif

AngellFace

Really pretty! I love pink lips too, and Viva Glam VI is one of my faves, I haven't tried the VI SE though. Right now I'm into Pink Poodle l/g, it's a bright enough pink that actually works on me. Have you tried that or Style Minx? Btw, I looked at a couple of your videos and I like so I'm gonna sub. Over there I'm Driisluva
winks.gif

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngellFace
winks.gif

thank you so much, I have not tried any of those colors but I've heard of them both, I have to try them now!

AngellFace

^ Well Pink Poodle is permanent, but Style Minx was a part of a collection. I got mine on allcosmeticswholesale.com
th_wink3.gif

Jackie O

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngellFace
^ Well Pink Poodle is permanent, but Style Minx was a part of a collection. I got mine on allcosmeticswholesale.com
th_wink3.gif

ok that's the second time I've been recommended to that site it must really be legit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie O
ok that's the second time I've been recommended to that site it must really be legit!

I've ordered from there countless times! Seriously a great site. It's better if you buy a few items rather than one or two because shipping is a little steep, but they have so much to choose from.
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts