Photoshop~

Shimmer

Amazing isn't it?
It's really NOT that hard, but it's hard to make it look GOOD for HQ pics. If it's just a snappy, or going to be snappy sized, it's easy to do.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Amazing isn't it?
It's really NOT that hard, but it's hard to make it look GOOD for HQ pics. If it's just a snappy, or going to be snappy sized, it's easy to do.

Yeh makes me wish I had stayed on top of the program. I dabbled in it years ago, but fell out of the whole computer GFX stuff.

greentwig

Quote:
Amazing isn't it?

This is so neat, I'm going to take a class on this program, I start June 18th
smiles.gif
. I didnt know that the program could do things like that, I'm amased :whattha:

Shimmer

it takes attention to detail and can be pretty involved but there are tons of tutorials online for how to do it.

Raerae

Quote:
it takes attention to detail and can be pretty involved but there are tons of tutorials online for how to do it.

Yeh you just need the thousand dollar program lol.

Shimmer

I don't have CS3 but I've got CS2.

That filter (liquify/warp) isn't unique to photoshop. GIMP has it as well, and there are tutorials available for it too.

mzcelaneous

Hah, I showed my friend this last week and she was amazed. I have CS2 too and my friends pay me to 'shop out their double-chins and make their waists smaller. I don't do any of the stuff in that video though. That person is way more skilled than I am.

MAC_Whore

Do they have one of those for real life? I am going to Ruth Chris for dinner tomorrow night and I would like to be able to undo the damage.
lol.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Do they have one of those for real life? I am going to Ruth Chris for dinner tomorrow night and I would like to be able to undo the damage.
lol.gif

Yeh, they do actually. But it costs several thousands of dollars, and prolly has months of recover time combined
winks.gif

Would be nice if it really was that easy though.

Latest posts