Goat Goat Etc.

Physicians Formula-Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner

Overall Rating:5
Price:4
Packaging:4.6
Would you buy again? Yes!
I got all 4 gel sets!

Heard about these from Vintage or Tacky
(Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Liner Vintage or Tacky). These are amazing smudge proof, waterproof, pigmented gel liners!

These come in four different sets: blue eyes, hazel eyes, brown eyes, and green eyes.

Pics and Reviews
Physicians Formula-Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner | The Land of Makeup Obscurity
http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/201...a-shimmer.html

The only thing I like to purchase that's drugstore is mascara, but these(if I ever finish them) will be the next thing on my list!

I have very oily lids. One day I wore the mauve color from the Hazel eyes set and instead of fading it stayed on while my makeup and oil rolled down and down and down! IMPRESSIVE!!

Quality:Can rival MAC.

Packaging: The packaging was nice until the oil from my hands warped the cool foil-y look of the lids, but meh.

Price:$8-$10 is what I've seen these range. Geez. But you get 3 per set, hurray!

Surprises?: What looks like black in each of the sets is black with glitter flecks. Green=blk w/ green. Blue=blk w/ blue. Hazel= black w/red-violet. Brown=blk w/ violet.

Uses: liners for top, bottom, and even waterline and work great as e/s bases!