PIC'S of D'Bohemia pigments!!!!!!

obsessed_girl07

WOO HOO!!! Here's pictures of the new D'Bohemia pigments. Just got um' today (sorry sh*tty pictures) Tried to take a picture with the colors on my hand, but never come out
cry.gif

Colors from left to right (both pics):
Provence**Coco**Deckchair

pigment1.JPG

pigment2.JPG

Jillith

wow, awesome! lucky you!

edited to add: is provence talc-y? it looks talc-powdery like fairylite.

FemmeNoir

Would you say Provence would be a good highlighter color? Or is it too yellow/dark for that? I'm NC25.

Thanks!

obsessed_girl07

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
Would you say Provence would be a good highlighter color? Or is it too yellow/dark for that? I'm NC25.

Thanks!

I think Provence would make a good highligher....it's not too yellow/dark when it actually goes on. Actually it's kinda light (I'm NC 35).

PnkCosmo

OMG!!

Ok, I was only gonna get Provence & Deck Chair at first; but now I think I might need Coco as well!

Ack!!!

obsessed_girl07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes
Wow, that's cool. How did you get them so early? What colors are easiest to work with, etc.?

Dunno. I ordered them from Nordie's like in March. Said it was backordered til May 20th, but then they said they mailed it on April 18th??? Go figure...?

Jillith: consistancy IS like fairylite!

jeanna

Ditto for me too... Deckchair is a must-have! I'm going to a D'Bohemia event in 2 weeks so maybe it'll be available for me to buy then
smiles.gif
Woohoo!

obsessed_girl07

FYI: Doesn't go on too dark :crap: (like most of the other pigments) Gotta put on plenty to get it dark (for all three colors)

SORRY wish I could take pics with it on me, but when I try, the quality sucks.

PrettyKitty

Provence look so chalky... Eewww!! Is it too powdery to stick on the skin??

You can try to apply it wet or mixed with Visine (Or Mixing Medium, or Fix +) for a more vibrant color on your hand! We want to see a pic of the pigments on your skin! Or apply a paint under it.

But I really want Deckchair & Coco! (2 weeks before the release date! Wooooooohooooooo)

ladybugz07

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!
You're not helping my addiction... : P
You are so lucky, they don't even show up on the Nordies website now...

Latest posts