Pics of hairstyles I like to get...

Pink_minx

Ok I like both these looks...but I dont really know what tools to get for them...if I should get those big rollers or an iron curler? and Im not that good at doing hairstyles on myself because my hair is pretty much BORING
th_confused_new.gif
... flat, thin, and frizzy. And I always keep it straight and I want to do something different to it. So I was wondering if you girls and or guys have any ideas on what type of hair tools to get and hair spray or whatever that will work to get these two looks?

hair.jpg

w_tops.jpg

Miss_MAC

Take a jumbo curling iron...grab like 1 inch sections of ur hair and spray with hairspray. then brush ur hair out to even out the hairspray and smooth it out. Next take ur hair and wrap it around the iron. Dont clamp it, just hold it there for 10 sec. do this all over ur head. Then finish with a couple spritzs of hairspray all over, i usually turn my head upsidedown and give it a good shake to give it kind of a messy sex hair look. Trust me u will love it!!

here are a few occasions when i did that hairstyle:
P1010332.jpg

P1010300.jpg

beezee.jpg

Pink_minx

THanks a lot....Miss_Mac I love your hair thanks for the pics...now thats what Im talking bout! I love it thanks!

hazelinsight

The way that i get my hair wavy slash curley is i split my hair into 4s and do small buns when my hair is wet. Then let it dry!!

Latest posts