Pictureless FOTD 3/1

user4

New month!!!! WOOHOO... we're getting closer and closer to spring!!! I, for one, am very excited. Not looking forward to the allergies, but def looking forward to not having to wear like a million and one layers of clothing... besides.... i feel like i'll have more energy for my makeup and not have to do the shitty makeup i've been doing lately... so how's ur makeup on this freezing cold day!!!

karen

ugh. forgot about allergies. *stocks up on claritin*
Not going anywhere today, so I was playing around with some stuff that I wasn't sure about.

Face:
-Merle Norman Timeless Foundation in Sesame(felt like wearing sheer foundation today)
-Tarte Flush Cheekstain

Eyes:
-MAC Lingering Brow Pencil
-MAC Beige-ing Shadestick on browbone
-MAC Mangomix Shadestick on lid and crease
-MAC Brassy Fluidline to line outer V and also swiped a bit on my crease with my finger(am I the only one who thinks this looks better as a shadow?)
-MAC mascara X in brown

LIPS:
-MAC untinted Lip Moisturiser(tub)
-MAC Caramel Frostee Tasti lipglass

FRAGRANCE:
Lancome Hypnose

kradge79

I was little unsure about this when I put it on this morning, but its not too bad.

FACE:
Bare Escentuals Foundation in Fair
Bare Escentuals Multi-Tasking Minerals in Bisque
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Nars Orgasm Blush

EYES:
UD PP
MAC All that Glitters on lid
MAC Love Bud in crease
MAC Sunday Best to highlight
Maybelline Full 'n Soft in Brownish Black
Maybelline Lash Discover in Brownish Black

LIPS:
MAC Flash of Flesh l/g

Happy March everyone!!

AriannaErin

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
(am I the only one who thinks this looks better as a shadow?)

hehe, I actually bought it for using as a shadow,now I pretty much just use it to line my bottom waterline (althougth I'm pretty sure that's a safety no-no)

But it's very pretty used as a shadow, I also like it as a base with gorgeous gold or woodwinked
smiles.gif
just plain and simple and ... uh goldy?

Latest posts