Piercing Question...

LRMakeup

Ok... so i've wanted to get my monroe pierced for a really long time but all of a sudden everyone and their mom has gotten it so i really dont want it anymore. i was thinking getting a small diamond under my lip to the left hand side (not directly under the lip, kinda further down) and i was wondering if there was a name for this piercing and does anyone have this pierced? Thanks so much

singinmys0ng

hmm no, i have no idea what you would call it but i say do whatever you want..the dimond thing sounds way hotter though..i like the idea!

notevenjail

You should check out BMEzine.com for pictures and ideas - BEWARE that sometimes their front page image can be graphic and NSFW though. THey do have a great selection of peoples tattoos and piercings which is definitely helpful for making your decision.
smiles.gif

so_siqqq

It's not a lowbret which is basically near the jawline/chin area. I would say it's just a horizontal labret. My friend has this done too. I'll ask her today. Or you can just go to your piercing parlor and ask them.

VaJenna

its not far enough to be a lowbret. vertical labret is through the lip

are you talking about just a lipring with a stud?

LRMakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaJenna

Yeah but not on the lip itself, farther down. It could be just that, i havent seen many people with it.

thanks guys for all your help too!

VaJenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaJenna

Yeah but not on the lip itself, farther down. It could be just that, i havent seen many people with it.

thanks guys for all your help too!

really, just go to the place you get pierced, say you want a lipring with a stud but a little farther. i haven't seen any *good* lip piercings that are actually on the lip. mine is farther down, i mean, its right below my lipline, but its not on my lip.

Latest posts