• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Pigment: Gold Dusk (Sundressing)

ralenth

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes, if it wasn't LE.

General Comments on this product:
Gold Dusk is a very pretty, soft washed out golden yellow shade that would compliment a variety of skin tones. It's quite possibly the best thing in the Sundressing collection.

Angelah

Would you buy this product again? Yes.

General Comments on this product: This is by far my favorite product in the Sundressing collection. I've already worn it with SO many different colors and it works with everything. Very versatile, and I love that.

Hikaru-chan

Price: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This is one of the best pigment MAC as ever made IMO, it's so smooth it practically blends itself.
The color very pretty, a buttery gold shade which looks frostier in the pot than on.
MAC should consider making this permanent.

Would you buy this product again? OMG,.. I would buy enough to bath in.

General Comments on this product: The texture and color of this pigment may not seem unique but it really is. It is by far the most versatile gold I have seen in a long time,..

Glitziegal

Would you buy this product again? Abso-frickin-lutely

General Comments on this product: This is like sunshine in a pot. Definitely the prettiest gold in the MAC range (imho).
This is going to be so pretty mixed in with foundation for a summer glow. I am also keen on trying it sieved randomly over Chanel Rouge Noir nail varnish.

Shawna

Would you buy this product again? Yes, if it wasn't LE.

My greatest MAC love are the pigments, and this one is no exception. It is a beautiful light frosty gold colour that is going to look amazing in the summer. It looks great with pretty much any colour, and can be used as a light wash, a lid colour, or a highlighter. It is one of the most versatile pigment colours I have seen, and I would happily repurchase it if it were repromoted.

Wontpayretail23

Would you buy this product again? YES (If It wasn't LE)

Sunshine in a pot is a very accurate discription of this color as someone above posted. Goes on so smooth. This is one of the best pigments MAC has come out with.

eowyn797

Would you buy this product again? YES (If It wasn't LE)

best. pigment. ever. it looks fantastic with darn near everything under the sun and brightens up ANYONE's eyes. it goes on so smooth, i don't have to use mixing medium or dust myself off afterwards. they really should consider making it permanent, like others said above...

boysareliers

Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product: LE product launch with Lure collection. Gold is the color of this season. Glam and posh, u definately cannot do without having gold pigment in ur collection. versatile for eyes, cheeks, lips and even highlighting!

panda0410

Would you buy this product again? Yes, and I did buy a back-up

This is in my top 10 list!! Totally gorgeous pigment, great colour, great texture, easy to apply. If they ever re-released this pigment I would probably buy 5!! I think this is one of the best ever pigments made by MAC and I agree - would love to see it on the perm list!

kayley123

Would you buy this product again? Yes!

I love the texture and color of this pigment--I am not really a fan of pigments in general; this is the only one I've bought. This is one is one of the most beautiful gold shades I have ever seen! Really, I could just stare at it and be happy because it's so pretty!
As one reviewer above said, a "buttery" gold shade and despite its warmth it works for me (NC15-20). Also have to agree with the comment above, "Definitely the prettiest gold in the MAC range (imho)"--in my opinion too!