• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Pigment: Golden Lemon

Colorqueen

Overall 4
Price Value 3
Packaging Quality 5
Buy again? Probably not

Golden Lemon is a bright gold chunky shimmer pigment. It goes on smoothly, but the coverage is what I call chunky. It is like glitter blended up really small, but you can still see the particles.

I was hoping for a color that was more lemon yellow, but this is just yellow gold. It is not something I use a lot, as I have quite a few gold pigments that I feel are much more opulent (sweetscents, Borghese perlati eyescreams, etc).

I will probably not ever use this entire container unless I do a body makeup someday that requires lots of gold.

user4

Overall 4
Price Value 3
Packaging Quality 5
Buy again? NOPE

I have a sample of this but I don't think I would ever actually buy it. It's a little too bright and chunky for my liking but I like it mixed with other colors that may tone it down a bit.

-x-buttercup-x-

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality:5
Would you buy this product again? no

Gorgeous shimmery gold colour, but it doesnt really go with my skintone so wouldn't buy again. I sometimes wear it with electric coral as I find the colours compliment each other. I'd love to try in mixed with some more subtle pigments to tone it down a bit

EDIT: I've totally changed my mind about this pigment, its now one of my favourites, I wear it over pretty much any colour for school, nice subtle and shimmery. I mostly use it with parfait amour eyeshadow, but also use it regularly with greens and blues, and sometimes even fuscia!

Hikaru-chan

Overall Rating: 5
Price: 5
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

One of my favourite pigments, a lovely yellow/gold shade with lots of shimmer, goes on relly smooth and pigmented.
I love to use this with Golden Olive pigment.

pushhupsindrag

Overall 5
Price Value 5
Packaging Quality 5
Buy again? Probably yeah!

i really love this color, it looks so good with alot of different colors.

Chelly

overall 5
price value 5
packaging quality 5
buy again? def yes!

i use this all the time - looks awesome as a lil accent with greens

csuthetaphi

Price: 5

This is a very chunky, shimmery, bright golden color. I use it under Corn Shadestick, because it adheres better to the eyelids and doesn't fall all over the rest of my face. I use it with Copper Sparkle pigment, which looks gorgeous! I have also paired it with orange shadows (rule, orange tangent, love bud), yellow shadows (gorgeous gold, spring up), and greens (swimming, lusterleaf).

DaizyDeath

Price [Value]: 5
Would you buy this product again? yes

I do have to agree with the others on the fact that it goes on more like a glitter then a pigment. But i think the color is very nice and could go along with almost any other pigment or on top of any shadow nicely. Id describe the color as a very light lemony gold with some silver but not much. Id buy it again definitly.

effboysinthebut

Overall 5
Price Value 5
Packaging Quality 5
Buy again? Definately.

I personally LOVE green gold and yellows. This color is perfect. It's so beautiful and shimmery.

eco

Overall 5
Price Value 5
Packaging Quality 5
Buy again? absolutely!

I'm a waitress and a student, and one day at work a 50-something business man (sitting with 3 other men) pointed to his eye and said "I like the things on your eyes!" oh man, i almost died. it's so funny when men who don't know about makeup try to talk about it. my exboyfriend thought mascara was eyeshadow. point of the story was I had on Golden Lemon all by itself, as I was running late and slapped some of that great stuff on!
It has a very unique shine/shimmer going on.

panda0410

Overall 2
Price Value 3
Packaging Quality 5
Buy again? NEVER!!

Worst pigment ever! This colour makes me look sallow and unwell...LOL! I have tried it with everything and I cannot make this work for me no matter what, it simply doesnt suit my skintone and I find its brightness offensive, I felt very strange wearing such a bright pigment - I gave the jar away and have never looked back.

Danapotter

Price [Value]: 5
Would you buy this product again? Yep!

This color is awesome! A great substitute for Chrome Yellow! You can use it for a yellow in a rainbow, a gold in a neutral look, a yellow color in a tropical look and even a crazy lipgloss! I love it! Can't wait to buy the full thing!

KikiB

Price Value: 5
Packaging: 4 (this one tends to spill a bit on me...maybe it was just my jar)
Will I Buy Again? Yes

I am a yellow eyeshadow fanatic-so much so that I have several of Lancome's DC'ed Slide colour-but this was the closest I could probably get to a yellow pigment since I have no pro store access. And this is amazing! It straddles the line between yellow and gold so it is very versatile. It is very funny that a body makeup using this was mentioned, because I do have some plans to do a gold look and this will be so good for it. Like some people have said, it is not for everybody. If you tend to avoid yellows like the plague, this might be one you would want to avoid. However if you love yellows, or are looking for a good one to try, at least try a sample of this one.

Meisje

Price [Value]: n/a (bought as sample)
Packaging Quality: n/a (bought as sample)

I like this pigment, but it's very bright and bold. If you're looking for a subtle yellow --- this isn't it.

It looks nice blended into other, more subtle golds, across the lid (lightest gold in inner corner to medium to Golden Lemon in the outer corner).

anne082

Price [Value]: 4 ( 35 CHF.)
Would you buy this product again? yes

this is too pretty - true yellow gold on my lids , it's very pigmented and it delivers such a pretty sparkle to the eyes.
i love this pigment color!