• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Pigment: Lark About (Naughty Nauticals

geeko

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 3
Packing: 3 ( I wish this would come with a sifter. I'm so darned afraid of spilling the whole thing out)
Would you buy this product again? Yes

General Comments on this product:
In the bottle, this looks like a boring greyish white pigment that doesn't do more than act as a highlighter. I was about to pass this on when the MA at the counter highly recommended me this. She said that this color has a duochrome to it and is very unique and pretty.

So i swatched it on my hand, and the moment i swatched it, I was sold and bought the whole jar. When swatched on the hands, it has a light blueish purple reflects to it. Definitely very pretty. And when i wore it on my eye lids with trax e/s out alone, It turns out to become a shade of light lavendarish lilac on my lids with hints of blue and white shimmers. I'm totally in love with this.

Highly recommended. For info i'm a NC20.

Rosalie1915

Overall Rating:5
Price: 4
Packaging: 4
Would you buy this product again: Yes

Comments:
When i picked this up at my local CCO i wanted it mainly because it was a light white/ grey color with a what looked like pretty duochrome. When i got home and swatched it wet, i fell in love with the lavenderish white color.
I wore the pigment as an eyeshadow yesterday with illegal Cargo and Beautiful Iris and got tons of complements.
This also is great as a nail polish color

Vixxan

Price: 5

MAC's duochrome pigments are second to none a. This pigment goes with everything. I like to wear this one over different color cream bases. Pink base on the lid blue base in the crease and Lark about all over the lid, stunning. Also for some crazy black lips add Lark About on top of your black lipstick. It also works well with pink and red lipstick too.

jojo_makeuplvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalie1915
Price: 4

Comments:
When i picked this up at my local CCO i wanted it mainly because it was a light white/ grey color with a what looked like pretty duochrome. When i got home and swatched it wet, i fell in love with the lavenderish white color.
I wore the pigment as an eyeshadow yesterday with illegal Cargo and Beautiful Iris and got tons of complements.
This also is great as a nail polish color

SOLD!! Thanks for sharing I am so going to a CCO and finding this one!!