Pigment Samples

kchan99

I am new to this message board and to MAC. I would like to know how and where (department store, MAC freestanding store, or pro store pigment samples can be acquired. Thanks.

duch3ss25

pigment samples are given at freestanding and pro stores. you can also get them at ebay (i don't really suggest due to counterfeit issues!) or better yet, look at the sales threads of members here. they usually have a lot of pigment samples on sale!

kimmy

i have actually gotten pigment samples from my counter before. my counter is in Nordstrom's, i don't know if Nordstrom policies are different than other department stores..

i would definately check the sales threads here, maybe post a want ad! most of my pigment samples, i bought here and i absolutely love them
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

I've gotten a few pigment samples from Ebay but check out the user BEFORE you buy from them!! Make sure they have good feedback and have shipped to lots of people before. Mine came in perfect condition and was exactly as described, also for a great price not to mention
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts