Pigment spots?

Beryl

Is there anything out there that really works for pigment spots?
I started getting them at 50 I am now 53 and they are high on the cheekbones and seem to have darkened they were lighter when I just had them. I liked using blusher but now I stopped as the spots look strange with blush sort of overenhanced.
I am not into wearing foundation powders and for my age I have reasonable looking skin. But would like something to sort of fade those pigment spots. Any suggestions tips ? Thanks for any reply on this.

MissTT

Lots of people use hydroquinone to fade dark spots. It is a very strong melanin inhibitor and over the years has been shown to be stronger than pretty much any topical lightener. Be sure to use sunscreen daily.

Copperhead

I just recently got a few samples of the Dark Spot Eraser 2% BHA Gel and Dark Spot Eraser 7% AHA Lotion from Paula's Choice. I'm trying to decide which one I want to order. I only ordered the samples because I wanted to see how they felt on my skin. I'm going to order a full tube of one of them since products like these need to used for a substantial amount of time before results are seen. I have oily skin so I'll probably go with the 2% Gel.

Latest posts