Pigments

Trax

I'm trying to build my collection of pigments, all I have so far is Vanilla and Goldenaire (I really wasn't a huge fan of pigments at first, but they've grown on me). I just need suggestions on what colors work and don't work for you. I love bold colors also! If it's DC or LE, that's ok, list it anyways, I'm sure I can find it on ebay or something.

TIA!
greengrin.gif

user2

My faves are:

Maroon LE
Ruby Red PRO
Vanilla
Pink Pearl PRO
Kelly Green PRO
Deep Blue Green PRO
Deckchair LE

BlahWah

I keep reaching for:

Tan
Naked
Provence (LE) (as a highlighter mainly, tho)
Coco (LE)
Melon (LE?)
Kelly Green (Pro)
Golden Olive (Pro?)

And I'm starting experiment with Pink Bronze a bit. HTH!

Trax

Kelly Green seems to be a favorite
smiles.gif
I was looking at that vs. Emerald Green. Does anyone know the hugest difference? I've only seen them a few times...

Tonitra

Well, my knowledge of pigments is relatively limited compared to most of the other people here, but here are my suggestions from my limited selection:
Teal pigment-it's so much fun to use, and a beautiful colour. And from what I've been hearing if you use it over Sea Me shadestick it looks exactly like Parrot (I'm trying this one tomorrow seeing as how I just picked up Sea Me yesterday).
Pink Opal-I've been using this almost everyday to highlight. Very pretty, with different hints of colour in it depending on how the light hits it.

bellaetoile

personally, i'd say find a seller who will sell you a bunch of 1/4 teaspoon pigment samples, that way you can find out what you like, what you don't like etc. and you can get a bunch of small samples for the price of one full-size pigment. i've bought a couple full-size ones that i ended up not liking, and i wished i had just gotten a whole lot of samples in the first place. if you need some, i can sell samples to you, just PM me and we can work something out.

that said, the ones i use most are goldenaire, rebel rock blue, provence, and some pro ones-grape and emerald green.