Pink MAC Bag??

M.A.C.tastic

Don't know if this is in the right place, feel free to move it. I just won an auction for a Pink Mac makeup bag, and I don't remember what collection it is from. It has a flower pattern all over it, a plain pink flap to close it, and when it is open there are 2 sides with elastic for brushed and a middle zippered section for makeup. It also has green tassel. If anyone has any info/pictures etc. that would be great...
cheerleader.gif
Thanks so much.

M.A.C.tastic

that looks like it. do you have any idea how big it is? im looking to use it for travel, some items in it would be, studio fix compact, brow compact, mascara, liner, lipglass, stick, concelor tube, a quad, blush, tweezers and i think thats it. Thanks!

Kat

It's not terribly big unfortunately. I used to be able to fit the 5 short handle SE brushes that it came with, 3-4 e/s max (in pots), studio fix compact, blush, mascara, eyebrow pencil and two lip products. And that's at a push really. It's only about 20cm long - *just* long enough for a non-SE brush. A quad isn't right right shape for it sadly.

It is gorgeous though - i hope you enjoy it!

Latest posts