Pinup Makeup for a Friend

amyzon

My friend Julie really does make the PERFECT pinup! I'm trying to step up my game and get serious about freelancing, so please give me ANY insight or cc you have to offer!

Face:

• Smashbox Primer - Green
    Coastal Scents Concealer palette
    OCC Skin airbrush makeup in R3
    MAC Prep and Prime powder
    Harmony blush to contour
    Gingerly blush
    Soft and Gentle MSF
Eyes:

• TFSI
    Painterly p/p
    Blanc Type e/s
    Soft Brown e/s
    Swiss Chocolate e/s
    Wet and Wild black e/s from Greed palette
    Naked e/s from UD Naked palette
    Vanilla pigment
    Fascinating eye kohl
    Ben Nye Cake liner in black
    Sephora mascara
    Ardell #301 corner lashes
Lips:

• Aquaphor
    Cherry l/l
    Rimmel l/l in East End Snob
    OCC Liptars in NSFW and Anime
    Vellum e/s

Thanks lovelies!

Caderas

I think the look is gorgeous, and of course HER! dannnnnng. The only CC I can give is since she has a lot of lid space, bring the crease color out a little higher! But, I can see the color being there and the camera not picking up on it.. because mine dones that, haha. :)

amyzon

I think the look is gorgeous, and of course HER! dannnnnng. The only CC I can give is since she has a lot of lid space, bring the crease color out a little higher! But, I can see the color being there and the camera not picking up on it.. because mine dones that, haha. :)

Thanks :) The camera did really wash out the colors, but I kept the height of the crease pretty subtle because it was a pinup look. Next time when we do smokey eyes - I'm going more dramatic! lol

User38

very nice.. maybe you could do a few shots using the Harmony for contour, and instead of Gingerly use a pinker blush -- soft but pink might make her cheekbones stand out a bit more and you wouldn't get too much of a washout in photos...

overall a great job tho.

amyzon

very nice.. maybe you could do a few shots using the Harmony for contour, and instead of Gingerly use a pinker blush -- soft but pink might make her cheekbones stand out a bit more and you wouldn't get too much of a washout in photos...

overall a great job tho.

Thank you for the advice. I'll def try a pinky blush next time. :)

Latest posts