"Play with Fire" feat. Hilary Duff

JULIA

She reminds me of a bug =\

Her face is so thin and then she has these new, huge choppers, it just looks so weird. I'd like her to keep acting and drop singing.

YvetteJeannine

I've never liked her. Period
smiles.gif

And W
eeksign.gif
W....I'm sorry...but (IMO) that was REALLY bad. Really bad.

sexypuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
I've never like her. Period
smiles.gif

And W
eeksign.gif
W....I'm sorry...but (IMO) that was REALLY bad. Really bad.

Same here.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
....but then she too damn skinney....

I'll admit, I like the bit of her stuff that I've heard. I do look at her now and worry that she is falling into that Nicole Ritchie/Kate Bosworth/Olsen twin/Lindey Lohan/random "Hungry-looking starlet" category.

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I'll admit, I like the bit of her stuff that I've heard. I do look at her now and worry that she is falling into that Nicole Ritchie/Kate Bosworth/Olsen twin/Lindey Lohan/random "Hungry-looking starlet" category.

iagree.gif

I read in some kind of magazine she says that she was tired of people saying that Hilary Duff look a bit of chunky that's why she's been working out and stuff...

It seems like you been reading In Touch magazine lol
lmao.gif
when you mentioned about Nicole Ritchie/Kate Bosworth/Olsen twin/Lindey Lohan.

Ashlee Simpson is starting to look like her sister Jessica don't you think? The hair, her nose, and it seems like she lost some weight also...

Yeah! She's a really good singer....Preferring to Hilary Duff
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
iagree.gif

I read in some kind of magazine she says that she was tired of people saying that Hilary Duff look a bit of chunky that's why she's been working out and stuff...

It seems like you been reading In Touch magazine lol
lmao.gif
when you mentioned about Nicole Ritchie/Kate Bosworth/Olsen twin/Lindey Lohan.

Ashlee Simpson is starting to look like her sister Jessica don't you think? The hair, her nose, and it seems like she lost some weight also...

Yeah! She's a really good singer....Preferring to Hilary Duff
smiles.gif

Nope, I dont' get In Touch. Did they talk about them being starving too? It's just sad! I haven't seen Ashley Simpson latley. Is she looking hungry too? Funny, the more famous and wealthy they become, the more they look like they can't afford food.

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Nope, I dont' get In Touch. Did they talk about them being starving too? It's just sad! I haven't seen Ashley Simpson latley. Is she looking hungry too? Funny, the more famous and wealthy they become, the more they look like they can't afford food.

Oh I have to get back to you about the In Touch magazine. I mentioned about it because they had a cover with three or four of them on there talking about weight loss..
lmao.gif
when you say is she looking hungry too.. you made my day lol... yeah i agree about the whole famous and wealthy situation. You haven't seen her recent video? well, here's her video from youtube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=_9LU5Zctfnk she looks like jessica huh? she dresses up now for her concerts and stuff.. something like that.. her hair looks like jessica... she does look better with her new nose hahaha i like her hair darker when she had her show back then...

here's the magazine cover i read about hilary duff....
self_cover.gif

and read this here
http://www.self.com/magazine/article...06/26/0627duff

Shimmer

Ashlee supposedly went under some physician's treatment where within the space of like a month, 20 lbs gets lost, or something like that.

Latest posts