Please recommend summer-y nail colors

SpringDancer

I am about to place an order from Transdesign.com and need recommendations for fun summery nail colors - I was thinking corals, oranges (not too bright and/or loud
th_wink3.gif
) and orangey-reds.
The Essie summer collection looks yummy. Have anyone tried it out? I'm especially curious about Chubby Cheeks and Cute as a Button.

Any other nice colors?
tong.gif

RedRibbon

Corals are gorgeous, I got a coral-y colour from a fairly cheap company in England and I've been using that non stop. The great thing is that it works on practically any skin colour.

For the evenings I think that a nice dark blue goes well with tanned toes. I've never bought Essie polishes before as I'm a Nails Inc girl but they must do those kind of colours.

looovemac

This is what I got for this summer and I love them all:
OPI South beach collection - Done out in Deco, Suzi & the lifeguard, Overexposed in South Beach.
OPI Mod-ern girl (coral)
OPI Dating a royal (blue)
OPI Green-wich villa (green)
OPI Kreme de la kremlin
OPI moon over mumbai
Essie high maintenance (nice natural pink for french)
China glaze for audrey (love this one)

Sorry I couldn't post swatches.............
ssad.gif

blondie711

Essie Cute as a Button, Lifeguard, Surfer Dude, and Watermelon. All great summer colors for fingers and toes!! HTH

aeroerin

I absolutely LOVE Revlon's nail polish in Tuscan Sun on my NC25 skintone. I get tons of compliments because it's such a summery red!

LMD84

i really like orange marmalade by china glaze!
smiles.gif
it's a reasonably bright orange but nothing too scarey! and it has really pretty gold flecks in it that hit the light!

DILLIGAF

OPI Mod-ern Girl
China Glaze Make An Entrance
China Glaze Purple Panic
China Glaze Shower Together

Thats all I can think of without actually dragging out all my polishes

BEA2LS

I posted to this but think it got deleted
ssad.gif

I love this post though, summer time is the only time I wear colors - in the fall and winter, i go for dark and vampy (red for the holidays) and in the spring i do pales and neutrals..
but it's on in the summer! some of my choices might seem out there for you but they also look great on toes
winks.gif

i like bright oranges, neon pink, bright purple, bright blue, sparkly green, yellow, coral, bronzey neutrals... i love playing with color in the summer time
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Any of the China Glaze Summer Days collection is great for summer. Also check out OPI's Cajun Shrimp, Banana Bandanna and Strawberry Margarita. If you like neons, Misa makes some great neon polishes. Check out: A Sunny smile Makes Me go Wild and Bikini With A Martini

Latest posts