Please report this seller - nothing says 'guilty' like "user ID kept private"...

chameleonmary

Grrr... I constantly messaged bidders on this sellers items and they must have caught up to what was going on. Now they have made their bidder IDs private. Thanks Ebay for helping the bad guys, once again! Some of the prices they are going for are shocking!

Can you please 1. advise me how to report these listings and 2. report them yourselves also?

Thanks!!!

M.A.C MAC 6 Colour Metallic Eye Shadow - BNIB - eBay, Eye Shadow, Makeup, Beauty, Health. (end time 04-Feb-08 22:00:00 AEDST)

M.A.C MAC 12 Colour Metallic Eye Shadow - BNIB - eBay, Eye Shadow, Makeup, Beauty, Health. (end time 04-Feb-08 22:00:00 AEDST)

M.A.C MAC Intencils Full Intensity Mascara BNIB - eBay, Mascara, Makeup, Beauty, Health. (end time 04-Feb-08 22:00:00 AEDST)

nunu

omg i just clicked on the first link!! How can THAT be MAC?? the seller is a power seller as well!

I'm not sure on how to report these items, but they should be reported!!

oh the horror!!

pr1nces583

this person has 100% positive feedback! i cant believe none of the buyers have twigged that these are blatant fakes.

*KT*

LOL, with the mascara it's like MAC and Lancome had a baby together. MAC Intencils?

Adding a report of my own too.

chameleonmary

Hey ladies, thats for that, I looked up how to report the item and just did! Hope they do something in time!

VDUB*BELLA

LOL I cant help but laugh at these ones
Reported all three
thmbdn.gif

f5f2_1.JPG

79e9_12.JPG

SparklingWaves

That's the ugliest makeup palettes that I have ever seen. Whew!

Intencils by M.A.C, I wouldn't want to apply that mascara. I can't imagine what they used as mascara. SCARY!!

(Reported)

goink

I got this from a poster on another forum, who copied it from another forum, thus, I do not know who to give credit to.
th_confused_new.gif
th_dunno.gif

There are three ways to report fake items on eBay.

Quote:
Scenario 1: Report as a counterfeit
Step 1: Select "Counterfeits and copyright violations"
Step 2: Select "Potential trademark infringement"
Step 3: Select "Counterfeit clothing..."
Click on "Continue"
When next page appears, click on "Email us"
When next page appears, click on "Send"
After email is sent, go back to the first reporting screen.

Scenario 2: Report as listing violation
Step 1: Select "Listing policy violations"
Step 2: Select "Misleading title"
Step 3: Select "Intentionally misleading or deceptive titles"
Click on "Continue"
When next page appears, click on "Email us"
When next page appears, click on "Send"
After email is sent, go back to the first reporting screen.

Scenario 3: Report as fraud
Step 1: Select "Fraudulent listings"
Step 2: Select "You suspect that a listing is fraudulent but you didn't bid"
Step 3: This box contains a message telling you to click on "Continue".
Click on Continue
When the next page appears, click on "Email us".
When the next page appears, you will see a box with the item number already input and a box titled ""Enter your question/concern". Write your reasons for believing that the article is fraudulent. ... I include the facts and language stating that the article is a fake, the seller is a fraudster and that eBay is complicit by allowing the seller to continue to list items.

chameleonmary

Thankyou, I am bookmarking this page for future reference...

Dang, the sold
ssad.gif
the first 2 palettes went for AUS $50 each! For another $20 or so they could have gotten an authentic 6-colour MAC palette in a classy packaging.

Is it too late for Ebay to do anything about it?

ilovegreen

Those are just awful.
Has a collection looking like that even been released ? they are so obviously fake

chameleonmary

Grrr I don't really feel pity for the buyers, because the MAC Australia site clearly does not have any of those items and they had the opportunity to research their purchase. There is a difference between very deceptive fakes and poor $2 makeup packaged as MAC that this seller has. But I hate the fact that this seller is making good scratch off them!

Please help me report all their new items! Sellers name is
s.gif
oz_yidn17thfc and they have a whole lot of new items so hopefully with enough reporting they will be removed as the first items were too close to finishing!

jdepp_84

f5f2_1.JPG

How can people believe these are real mac products!!! MAC ever using a sponge on their compacts!??!?!?!?! Thats a red flag right their!!!
angry.gif
Maybe is it possible to contact mac and have them put in a complaint? I emailed mac and gave them the link...hopefully they can do something. AFter all, it is their name being used!

*KT*

Now he's got even more crappy fakes up for sale. It's just gross how many I just reported as fake on his listings. I just read all the glowing reviews from people who bought the fake products and it makes me feel sick.

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
Dang, the sold
ssad.gif
the first 2 palettes went for AUS $50 each!

OMGGGGGGGGG

Winning bid:AU $45.00

thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

Latest posts