Pleasureflush

landonsmother

Since Pleasureflush is such a popular item that everyone wants to get their hands on, if MAC was to re-release pleasureflush MSF again, how many back ups would you buy?

stellarx1587

None... the MSF's last forever... the 1 Pleasureflush I have was used recenlty everyday for almost a month and I barely put a dent in it. There's always gonna be a new one out thatll be just as pretty...

thanh13

I totally agree, I've had Petticoat for 2-3 years now and it barely looks touched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarx1587
None... the MSF's last forever... the 1 Pleasureflush I have was used recenlty everyday for almost a month and I barely put a dent in it. There's always gonna be a new one out thatll be just as pretty...

calbear

i didn'y really 'love' it the first time so i might not get it. it wasn't really all that special on my nc50 skin.

danabird

i would only buy one but there'd be a lot of pissed people who payed like 70 bucks for it on eBay

liv

I think it looks pretty in the pictures, and I would consider buying one if I got a chance to test it in store and if it looked good on me. I think there are so many products that do the same sort of thing, and it's mostly just the hype around this specific color and collecting every single MSF made. Just my opinion, though. =]

Turbokittykat

None, but then again I already have three. I did have four but I realised that they last ages, so I sold one a while ago.

jillianjiggs

if it were rereleased, i dont know how many people would buy more than one or two. most people just want it now to complete their collection, not because its some fantastic amazing product.

if anyone bought more than 2 in order to sell it for big bucks later on, they would probably have little luck. it probably wouldnt go for more than $30 for a few years.

id buy one if it was rereleased, i am over back ups. like someone said, they last forever. ive had my porcelain pink for almost a year, and i use it everyday, and its only just gotten flattened. there is still plenty of product in it, could last me another year or so.

Latest posts