Plushglass, Lipgelee And Lustreglass

Mandy4610

AA ladies which do you prefer?
I am looking for something that has no glitter, is not sticky, is sheer and lastsIt also has to have some moisturizing factors to it.
Thanks for the suggestions.

highonmac

I think what you might be looking for are lustreglasses. I mind they do have shimmer but its very subtle and very pretty. They are sheer and very no sticky. Plushglasses have that lovely tingly feeling (lip plumping) and are more opaque but i haven't had a chance to see much of them so I can't tell you the shimmer amount. Lip gelee's i believe are sticky

iheartmakeup412

I actually think the lip gelees are the least stickiest of the mac glosses. They're sheer with none to very minimal glitter and very moisturizing.

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup412
I actually think the lip gelees are the least stickiest of the mac glosses. They're sheer with none to very minimal glitter and very moisturizing.

Oh really. I haven't really got to try a lot of the mac gelees so maybe i too will look into them.

SuSana

You should try Love Nectar lustreglass! It's my favorite. Not shimmery, not sticky, and a good color for anyone
smiles.gif

I also like Star Nova, it's a really pretty color.

MzzRach

I agree that the lipgelees are the least sticky of these formulas, and very moisturizing. However, lustreglasses and plushglasses last longer on the lips, in my opinion. I agree with SuSana - Love Nectar lustreglass is a gorgeous colour and worth trying out.

ForgetRegret

I have to third Love Nectar Lustreglass...and while lipgelees are very moisturizing, and SO not sticky, I find they tend to fall off my lips within an hour of application..and there's not a chance of them lasting through a meal or cigarette.
greengrin.gif

Mandy4610

Thanks everyone. I was going to get Love Nectar when I was at MAC. Guess Imma have to go again.
I will keep my Lipgelee because I really do believe gelees are the least sticky and they are moisturizing.

ashley8119

I would recommend Venetian, it's a VERY sheer red gloss but it's SO pretty on any skintone and it's my favorite lustreglass ever!

Latest posts