Polished full face -I'm really proud of this one!

PBunnieP

Hi Everybody,

Long time no...FOTD, mostly because I dont do anything exciting from day to day...just the usual minimal look. But I decided to play today given the gorgeous Vancouver weather [strange...usually its raining] and try to smap some photos.
Today is a full face..., I have sooo much stuff on in real life but photos always seem to soften everything...probably because i'm using a simple point & shoot. I've still got lots to learn but I think this FOTD turned out decent so I wanted to share.

I'm still looking for ways to make pictures in natural light look nicer and just more even with better colour turnout. Please leave tips if you have any
smiles.gif

These are natural light, no flash, car dashboard shield for added lighting...SONY DSC-W55.

Face:
Clinique SuperBalanced Foundation
Smooth Harmony [i can't make this colour show up on my skin....any tips? I applied with the 109 and I felt I packed it on..but as you can see its so minimal]
DIOR SkinNude...pressed powder

Eyes:
Smashbox 24K eyeshadow
NYC Brow Zing powder
MAC Magnetic Field
MAC Black Tied
MUFE Aqua-eyes liner

Lips:
NYX Orange Soda

PS> I think I got really angry at the whole bronzer attempt with Smooth Harmony...until I realized that in the pictures, one cheek is a bit more bronze than the other *opppssss!*

*CLICK ME* CLICK ME * CLICK ME*

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!

n_c

Love this on you
smiles.gif
Your brows and hair look great. Oh and perfect lipstick!

mariserinb

i have the same issues with pictures....my makeup will look super dark and gorgeous and then i take the pic and it looks blotchy and light
ssad.gif

fintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
i have the same issues with pictures....my makeup will look super dark and gorgeous and then i take the pic and it looks blotchy and light
ssad.gif

best way to take pics is when it is sunny but trying to avoid to much on the direct sunlight because it will wash you out, find a place like a window and instead of getting to close to it, play with the distance and take some pics.. also if you go outside helps a lot.. hope this helps

I avoid using flash.. some people know how to use it but not me lol.. I always take my pics in my balcony with natural light

Latest posts